Justin Bieber calls his friend out for being a Trump supporter: "this ain't it"

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

:tifflmao: 
okay now I’m convinced you’re legitimately mentally unwell. Please get some help. Mental health is a serious problem, especially now with what the world is going through. I wish you well and hope you find happiness. 

Yeah I think he might be one of our elderly members:haha:
Someone come get their elder relative,please:gimmemoar:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Oh damn. I didn’t know this existed. If there’s an entire Wikipedia page devoted to your racist behavior, you might be racist AF.

When you're "not racist" but your racism is well documented dating back to the 70s:katybelt:
but hold on,dono has twitter screenshots and memes that say otherwise. #facts:haha:

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Have no fear, @OnlyFacts is here with a list of fabricated delusional reasons why:

Fabricated?! I can give you links to him saying each thing I wrote. You’re the type of person that can be standing outside in the middle of a tornado and saying the weatherman is lying and its actually sunny and clear. You hate to see the facts even when they’re right in front of your face. And for what? Why support a racist? What do you get out of supporting a racist? Do you want us people of color back in chains and on plantations? Is that when America will be “great again”??

Make it make sense because you’re looking ridiculous AF. 

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Speaking of which, dono sure did disappear once we called him out for his BS

Oh he might be back. Prob coming up with more made up things we "said" or some other embarrassing activity.
It's time to ditch this thread. It's a mess and the Trumpers here have been dragged. They resorted to name calling,strawmen,ect. What else is new?:ririshade2:

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Speaking of which, dono sure did disappear once we called him out for his BS

Arguing with you and your second account has gone nowhere :gloria: I havent been here to try to convince you of anything, and I have nothing to prove to you.

My aims at engaging in this discussion with your 2 accounts were twofold:

1. To share the facts that counter the false statements and accusations being disseminated in this thread (which I did at the beginning of the thread, and which you obviously ignored) for other users, who are perhaps not familiar with the subjects at hand, to read.

2. To show other exhalers who are perhaps afraid of standing up to you and your vile comments for fear of being labeled "racist" or worse that they shouldnt be afraid to confront people like you, no matter how many accusations people like you level at them. Youre all smoke and mirrors, but at the end of the day youre just another random snob on the internet.

Have a good night the two (one) of you 🤲 #KorbIsOnlyFactsSecondAccount

#MakeExhaleABetterPlace 

• Haha 2
38 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Arguing with you and your second account has gone nowhere :gloria: I havent been here to try to convince you of anything, and I have nothing to prove to you.

My aims at engaging in this discussion with your 2 accounts were twofold:

1. To share the facts that counter the false statements and accusations being disseminated in this thread (which I did at the beginning of the thread, and which you obviously ignored) for other users, who are perhaps not familiar with the subjects at hand, to read.

2. To show other exhalers who are perhaps afraid of standing up to you and your vile comments for fear of being labeled "racist" or worse that they shouldnt be afraid to confront people like you, no matter how many accusations people like you level at them. Youre all smoke and mirrors, but at the end of the day youre just another random snob on the internet.

Have a good night the two (one) of you 🤲 #KorbIsOnlyFactsSecondAccount

#MakeExhaleABetterPlace 

You’ve shared zero facts. @Jordan Millercan you run my IP address against @Korb so we can put this narrative to rest? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block