Justin Bieber calls his friend out for being a Trump supporter: "this ain't it"

33 minutes ago, TedTwice said:

Your comment along with most of the other ones on here are blatantly idiotic. Breathe Heavy has become simply unbearable to read because of Jordan's biased view of Trump. 

I could just vomit to see what's become of this platform and some of the people on it. 

So what exactly is so idiotic about what I said?  
Jordan's "biased" view of Trump,huh? and let me guess,you don't have any bias at all,right? :tired:
My comment also had nothing to do with Trump but out of all the "blatantly idiotic" posts on this site according to you, (which you are registered on and still post on but ok :clownery:)you decided to quote mine.
I got you upset,sweetie?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg gurl :umomg:

You don’t- know her? :shocked:

Well...imma put some her videos in hidden contents for you to see

WARNING:

The following footage is going to be extremely stupid, delusional and triggering...

Hide contents

You are going to feel extremely offended @OnlyFacts :jl:

I listened to 21 sec of the first video and I couldn't finish. :ehidk: I tried i really did. 

Kudos to jb for for stepping up. I think its great we can have different views and opinions it would be boring if we didn't. BUT....there has to be boundaries. I truly believe if you support trump you are indirectly rasict. You may not see it but you are supporting rasict ideals and promoting a man who isn't ashamed to show us how proud he is of his white power. He literally shared a video with it. Like some one else said all these things aren't a coincidence. He has shown us who he is and we should believe him. Most of us do so if you support that you support what he stands for. 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Korb said:

So what exactly is so idiotic about what I said?  
Jordan's "biased" view of Trump,huh? and let me guess,you don't have any bias at all,right? :tired:
My comment also had nothing to do with Trump but out of all the "blatantly idiotic" posts on this site according to you, (which you are registered on and still post on but ok :clownery:)you decided to quote mine.
I got you upset,sweetie?

The emojis, the condescending tone, the actual content... Just cringying. It must have been really painful and frustrating to have to endure Trump for the past 4 years... So full hatred. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

This comment may cause some issues, but at this juncture, if you support trump, you are in fact a racist. The first time he ran for president his racism wasn’t as in your face, but now, his racism is blatant. And if you can support that in 2020, you’re as bad as he is. The Tulsa rally on Juneteenth (where the biggest massacre against black people took place) while the world was protesting racial injustice was not a coincidence. Calling supporters of the black lives matter movement “thugs” is not a coincidence. Saying it was “bad people on both sides” when a white supremacist rammed his car into a crowd of peaceful protestors in Charlottesville, VA was not a coincidence. Calling the coronavirus the “China virus” is not a coincidence. Retweeting a video where within the first 3 seconds one of his supporters screams “white power” is not a coincidence. He is racist and so are his supporters. Fact. I applaud Justin for calling his friend of 20 years out.

Friendly reminder that November 3rd is Election Day. If you’re not registered to vote, it’s super easy to register online:

https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote

Vote Register GIF by Emmys

And before someone says “Black people support him” the black people who support him are uncle toms. Don’t get me started on Ben Carson. If someone seriously wants to vote for a man who told the country to drink Lysol to cure the coronavirus, you’re an idiot.

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

It's about time you changed your username from "OnlyFacts" to "OnlyUninformed&SnobbyOpinions" :idkha:

It's pretty dumb to call a president who passed the biggest criminal justice reform bill in America's history which benefits mostly blacks, and under whom black and other minority unemployement stands at the lowest in American history, "racist".

Screenshot-20200605-012251-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20200603-201355-Chrome.jpg

That Tulsa theory is as dumb as it is uninformed. By your logic, any city that has ever had something negative happen in it is for now and forevermore tainted, and anything that ever takes place in said cities from now until the end of time is evil and obviously full of bad intent. Lol sure. Tell me what city you live in, Ill make sure to do some research and come back to you with an accusation of which type of evil you are for living there based on your city's history (racist, homophobic, islamophobic, antisemitic, sixist, notsee etc.) :tiffdrink:

Calling people breaking into and looting countless stores, beating up and even killing innocent bystanders, setting random buildings on fire, and yelling obscenities and throwing rocks and garbage at law enforcement "thugs" is as accurate a description as you could make of the people acting like thugs. They literally fit the dictionary definition of "thugs". Youre trying to make people fear being called "racist" for accurately describing the bad deeds of others in order to deflect attention away from their bad deeds (and its not gonna work. The entire world was witness to what was going on in Americas streets).

101213035-2752251271659437-2469580756108

Screenshot-20200617-174638-Twitter.jpg

Ahh, misquoting, the classical cop-out of people who try to distort reality to convince gullible people to believe their side. Thankfully, theres someone here who accurately remembers the real quote :begone:

Trump actually said "there are good people on both sides", not "bad people on both sides", and he was correct. There were people protesting the taking down of a statue which they genuinely believed was an important part of American history, and there were people protesting that it must be taken down. The action of one does not define the intentions of hundreds and thousands of other completely entirely unrelated people.

[Despite the fact that the "mostly peaceful protests" were "mostly violent and chaotic", you dont see people going around saying "hmm these violent riots are proof that all black people are violent". Bc its dishonest and not true.]

Calling a virus that eminated from "China" the "China virus" is entirely in keeping with history, just as the "West Nile virus", "Spanish flu", "Ebola", etc. got their names. Stop trying to make this something its not. China should absolutely be held responsible for the corona virus that it created and spread.

106616051-2779775918906972-5433294350679

If you genuinely want to twist all that into claiming he and his supporters are racist- go right ahead. Your outright distortion of facts and others' opinions and blanket-statements accusing everything of being "racist" is part of why Trump will be president of the USA for an additional 4 years. People are sick of your hypocritical, divisive accusations, but by all means, youre free to continue making them and proving their point :tiffdrink:

Screenshot-20200703-135656-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20200627-204438-Chrome.jpg

Also btw, using the racial slur "Uncle Toms" to describe black people who disagree with you is just about as low as you can go. Shame on you and shame on everyone who upvoted such a stuck up, abhorrent, elitist statement as that.

20200705-013801.jpg

Screenshot-20200616-154027-Chrome.jpg

*Waiting impatiently for you to edit your comment, which I downvoted, to include "downvote this only if youre racist" as usual :slowdown:

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, TedTwice said:

The emojis, the condescending tone, the actual content... Just cringying. It must have been really painful and frustrating to have to endure Trump for the past 4 years... So full hatred. 

The cringe is cosigning a reality tv president who acts like a petulant child,is a pathological liar,science-denying,white supremacist moron who everyone with a clear mind can see is inept and not fit for the job. Also,you're on the internet ,sweaty. We use emojis here:chrissy: and you've yet to add anything to the conversation besides insulting me and calling my post idiotic,which had nothing to do with Trump nor was it addressed to you,but you couldn't help yourself jumping in to defend dear leader Trumpo.

The most racist people in this country ,the most xenophobic,homophobic,ect are always flag waving Trumpicans. The connection is clear. He's really popular with the dumb and bigoted. It's almost as if people attract others with their own mentality and views.:truthtea:

It hasn't just been painful for me,it's been painful for millions and for the rest of the world watching from afar. and you have the nerve to say I'm full of hatred? Look at the guy you're defending ffs. You came in acting high and mighty, insulting me and everyone here,calling us idiots, but you then turn around and claim I'm being condescending? Hypocrite. Go somewhere. :girlbye:

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

It's about time you changed your username from "OnlyFacts" to "OnlyUninformed&SnobbyOpinions" :idkha:

It's pretty dumb to call a president who passed the biggest criminal justice reform bill in America's history which benefits mostly blacks, and under whom black and other minority unemployement stands at the lowest in American history, "racist".

That Tulsa theory is as dumb as it is uninformed. By your logic, any city that has ever had something negative happen in it is for now and forevermore tainted, and anything that ever takes place in said cities from now until the end of time is evil and obviously full of bad intent. Lol sure. Tell me what city you live in, Ill make sure to do some research and come back to you with an accusation of which type of evil you are for living there based on your city's history (racist, homophobic, islamophobic, antisemitic, sixist, notsee etc.) :tiffdrink:

Calling people breaking into and looting countless stores, beating up and even killing innocent bystanders, setting random buildings on fire, and yelling obscenities and throwing rocks and garbage at law enforcement "thugs" is as accurate a description as you could make of the people acting like thugs. They literally fit the dictionary definition of "thugs". Youre trying to make people fear being called "racist" for accurately describing the bad deeds of others in order to deflect attention away from their bad deeds (and its not gonna work. The entire world was witness to what was going on in Americas streets).

Ahh, misquoting, the classical cop-out of people who try to distort reality to convince gullible people to believe their side. Thankfully, theres someone here who accurately remembers the real quote :begone:

Trump actually said "there are good people on both sides", not "bad people on both sides", and he was correct. There were people protesting the taking down of a statue which they genuinely believed was an important part of American history, and there were people protesting that it must be taken down. The action of one does not define the intentions of hundreds and thousands of other completely entirely unrelated people.

[Despite the fact that the "mostly peaceful protests" were "mostly violent and chaotic", you dont see people going around saying "hmm these violent riots are proof that all black people are violent". Bc its dishonest and not true.]

Calling a virus that eminated from "China" the "China virus" is entirely in keeping with history, just as the "West Nile virus", "Spanish flu", "Ebola", etc. got their names. Stop trying to make this something its not. China should absolutely be held responsible for the corona virus that it created and spread.

If you genuinely want to twist all that into claiming he and his supporters are racist- go right ahead. Your outright distortion of facts and others' opinions and blanket-statements accusing everything of being "racist" is part of why Trump will be president of the USA for an additional 4 years. People are sick of your hypocritical, divisive accusations, but by all means, youre free to continue making them and proving their point :tiffdrink:

Also btw, using the racial slur "Uncle Toms" to describe black people who disagree with you is just about as low as you can go. Shame on you and shame on everyone who upvoted such a stuck up, abhorrent, elitist statement as that.

20200705-013801.jpg

*Waiting impatiently for you to edit your comment, which I downvoted, to include "downvote this only if youre racist" as usual :slowdown:

Thank God there are still a couple of people in here that haven't yet completely lost their minds... 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Korb said:

The cringe is cosigning a reality tv president who acts like a petulant child,is a pathological liar,science-denying,white supremacist moron who everyone with a clear mind can see is inept and not fit for the job. Also,you're on the internet ,sweaty. We use emojis here:chrissy: and you've yet to add anything to the conversation besides insulting me and calling my post idiotic,which had nothing to do with Trump nor was it addressed to you,but you couldn't help yourself jumping in to defend dear leader Trumpo.

The most racist people in this country ,the most xenophobic,homophobic,ect are always flag waving Trumpicans. The connection is clear. He's really popular with the dumb and bigoted. It's almost as if people attract others with their own mentality and views.:truthtea:

It hasn't just been painful for me,it's been painful for millions and for the rest of the world watching from afar. and you have the nerve to say I'm full of hatred? Look at the guy you're defending ffs. You came in acting high and mighty, insulting me and everyone here,calling us idiots, but you then turn around and claim I'm being condescending? Hypocrite. Go somewhere. :girlbye:

You seem to be a lost Cause. I wonder... Have you ever had any friends? Must be hard with that sour attitude of yours, where everyone must be labeled with one of those fancy words you so gladly throw around. You know, since you've got no facts. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, TedTwice said:

You seem to be a lost Cause. I wonder... Have you ever had any friends? Must be hard with that sour attitude of yours, where everyone must be labeled with one of those fancy words you so gladly throw around, since you've got no facts. 

Do YoU HAvE AnY FrenDS?:sponge:
Oh You came with facts,right? LMAO. Please stop.:makeup:

42 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

20200705-013801.jpg

That was a really long comment just to prove my point about Trump being racist. I’ll let you find the part in your comment that confirms he’s racist

:imdying:
You’re really defending a man that told the country to inject Lysol disinfectant spray to cure the coronavirus. That speaks to your intelligence. Are you  typing this in your Chevy or a double wide. 

:weusay:

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, TedTwice said:

I don't need any facts. Go ahead and read DonoDotto's reply. It's all the divine slaps in the face a frustrated leftie like you needs. 

OMG you don't need facts because someone else is already speaking for you? Gotcha. :makeup:
Leftie?:makeup:
and your friends post full of memes and twitter screenshots is full of facts? LMAO:surejan:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Korb said:

OMG you don't need facts because someone else is already speaking for you? Gotcha. :makeup:
Leftie?:makeup:
and your friends post full of memes and twitter screenshots is full of facts? LMAO:surejan:

And the post he’s referring you and everyone else to has an excerpt that confirms trump is racist. The simpleton was too foolish to read what he was copying and pasting. He must have injected the Lysol disinfectant spray like his leader told him to 

• Love 1
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

And the post he’s referring you and everyone else to has an excerpt that confirms trump is racist. The simpleton was too foolish to read what he was copying and pasting. He must have injected the Lysol disinfectant spray like he’s leader told him to 

I could barely read that garbage. It was like a 15 year old tik toker decided to write an essay in the only way he knows how-through memes and twitter screenshots. Clearly the FACTS jumped out:ririshade2:
Imagine asking people to provide "facts" and then plainly flat out say they themselves don't need facts LMAO.
Imagine calling people idiotic and then accusing others of being condescending.

There's some confused souls in here and we need to have compassion:haha:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

That was a really long comment just to prove my point about Trump being racist. I’ll let you find the part in your comment that confirms he’s racist

:imdying:
You’re really defending a man that told the country to inject Lysol disinfectant spray to cure the coronavirus. That speaks to your intelligence. Are you  typing this in your Chevy or a double wide. 

Oh darn it, youre right :gloriascary:

"User OnlyCommunistTalkingPoints claims Trump is a racist, definitively proving that he is racist" my bad :imok:

Do you honestly believe he told people to do that or are you just hoping some of BreatheHeavy's readers are dumb enough to believe it...? :mariahstare: 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block