Watch Dua Lipa’s "Hallucinate" music video

12 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

But the US is the biggest market. Physical should’ve been all over the radio. A missed opportunity 

Yeah but I mean the world doesn’t revolve around the US, right? The song went top 15 in 37 countries; top 10 in 30 countries; top 5 & 3 in 14 countries; and no.1 in 4 countries and has globally sold over 3 million sales, 500k from the US. How is that a flop?

12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah but I mean the world doesn’t revolve around the US, right? The song went top 15 in 37 countries; top 10 in 30 countries; top 5 & 3 in 14 countries; and no.1 in 4 countries and has globally sold over 3 million sales, 500k from the US. How is that a flop?

Edit: I said Dua didn’t give physical time to get the attention it deserved. I stan physical and I stan Dua

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block