Which song is better: ...Baby One More Time or Oops!... I Did It Again?

Better song?  

316 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

I think Baby is more adult than Oops. But both are iconic and milestones.

Really? I’ve always thought Baby was more literally more baby especially because she was only 16 with BOMT. “The Reason I Breathe Is You” something I’d say about a teenage lover tbh :haha:

Oops to me is just pop perfection, my all time favourite song, it’s just so catchy and have always preferred it over Baby. Baby is still a great song tho

• Like 1

They basically took the blueprint that Baby laid out - the sound that made it so popular and recognisable hook and crafted a catchier, edgier, a little more tongue-in-cheek song that is Oops!

I prefer Oops! as it just shows more personality and attitude than Baby - lyrics like “that’s just so typically me” and “I’m not that innocent” are just more hard hitting and edgy than the poor me attitude of Baby.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

spill omg...Oops is almost like the prettier, older sister whereas BOMT is like the head of the household yet somehow both are so unique and iconic in their own ways despite them being very similar in structure 

OMG this accurate and finesse comparision :OMGney:

:letitburn::letitburn::letitburn:

• Love 1

Thats such a hard one:idkney:...I think I have to go with Oops....if you were around when BOMT came out you will recall how much BOMT was played and literally shoved down our throat :hillary:. Oops had a lot of exposure too but not as much. BOMT has more of an innocence tone where as Oops doesn’t and I like sassy/naughty :badgirl:

Oops I Did It Again GIF by Britney Spears

• Love 6