Which song is better: ...Baby One More Time or Oops!... I Did It Again?

Better song?  

316 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This impossible choice is an impossible choice. I can’t possibly choose between the two, it’s impossible.  :jackk:

Same omg I think I’m one of the only few who didn’t end up voting because I couldn’t choose :wontcry: it’s like choosing between your favorite child :wontcry: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I prefer baby. I’d vote for oops if it didn’t have that talking part in the middle (which I’ve always hated). It’d be different if that part was only in the video, but to hear about the thing the old lady dropped into the ocean while I’m bumping it in my car is annoying AF. 

me every time I hear that part:

annoyed over it GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Same omg I think I’m one of the only few who didn’t end up voting because I couldn’t choose :wontcry: it’s like choosing between your favorite child :wontcry: 

Exactly, they’re two incredible and iconic pop songs that both embody immortal moments in popular culture. They’re not just basic hits, it’s so much bigger. It’s so hard to really choose. 

• Love 5
On 7/1/2020 at 9:13 PM, Soysaucechicken08 said:

To me oops had better verses Than baby’s.
but bby has the better choruses. 

And the bridge into the final chorus of baby I can play on repeat over and over and over again as it’s soooooooo fkn good like it needs an encore or extended mix. Bc it’s just that damn good. 

so baby it is. 

this is literally my feelings.... but I   don't feel comfortable not giving Oops the award of a pick..... so I'll say it's 50/50. I'll just combine them into one song!

• 1 year later...