Confessions of a fake fan

57 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

somwhere in central europe

i spent several years somewhere in east asia, and somewhere in western europe too

im sure britney was played on the radio a lot, we only listen to classical on the radio in my family so idk

So before 2019 and Glory, u had never heard BOMT, Oops, Toxic, Slave, Womanizer, TTWE... before? 

"Its Britney *****" anyone? :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Maybe they're talking about Britney having children because of Kevin? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

But he has used the same kids all these years to get more money from her. He started trying to take the kids from her the moment she filed for divorce and now shes barely seeing them and I bet Kevin has smt to do with that, afterall he has the boys custody. Tbh she couldnt have picked a worse man to have children with. Kids apart, she said marrying was a mistake, she said she married for the wrong reasons and called Chaotic the worst career mistake she did. 

i dont buy music, i go to youtube :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:.

i like youtube to mp3 converters :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:, is that actually illegal :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:?

i have never actually really really enjoyed Britney's work/artistry post Circus era, although i try to convince myself otherwise, it's just never up to par with anything pre FF :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

CTSBS saved the Circus era from mediocrity imo; Womanizer and Circus are fine songs but i would have liked something grander for the mvs. The Womanizer promo remix/performances are pretty nice too tho.   

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Thelegendarybritney said:

i had to hike a mountain in India to get the precious chai leafs for my latte :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

and the milk i used was from the finest oat that could only be found by streaming all of Xtina's discography in a row :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

so yeah mine outsold :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I got mine from a teabag but I'm Indian heritage so. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Try-hard. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 3

Confession:

I pretty much didn’t care about Britney 2014-2019 (but I did celebrate/purchase Glory).

2013ney kinda broke my heart with her disinterest & her team really turned me off with forcing her to do things that obviously disinterested her. Making her do those interviews where she was super medicated made me really sad and cringe. Her heart obviously wasn’t in it, so as a result mine wasn’t either.

I felt like they were putting a medicated woman on stage&tv and milking her. It was just too much. I found myself checking on Britney less and less until FREEBRITNEY emerged. Then my standom got a breath of fresh air. 

& omg, I’m sorry, but the facial changes, staring with the 2013 nose job, then growing&growing made me feel a disconnect from her. wasn’t even her face anymore after a while :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

2 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

ive heard her name but not her songs

like i said i grew up super isolated:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Omfg lol were u like that to other popstars too? Even Madonna?