Confessions of a fake fan

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Omfg lol were u like that to other popstars too? Even Madonna? 

my dad used to tell me stories about how madonna was revolutionary, but the way he told it i thought it happened in the 1950s or something

i used to listen to rihanna at my friends house until rater r when her image became more mature (i was in like grade school)

i vibed to chopin and debussy :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

1 hour ago, lili_ballet said:

my dad used to tell me stories about how madonna was revolutionary, but the way he told it i thought it happened in the 1950s or something

i used to listen to rihanna at my friends house until rater r when her image became more mature (i was in like grade school)

i vibed to chopin and debussy :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Hahaha the Madonna part made me lmfao :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Girl ure so cult, thats so cool :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

9 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

i had to hike a mountain in India to get the precious chai leafs for my latte :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

and the milk i used was from the finest oat that could only be found by streaming all of Xtina's discography in a row :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

so yeah mine outsold :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

9 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I got mine from a teabag but I'm Indian heritage so. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Try-hard. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Peasants :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

We actually MAKE chai, so that beats you both UwU :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The process of a mother country (colonial power) take a resource from a colony, turning it into a manufactured good and then selling it to the colony or other countries for a higher price. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Canada and India were both British colonies so. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle::clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

@Iconic 4 U's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great ancestors finding out Canada has beaver pelts and India has plants which make chai tea be like: :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle::clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

whaaa? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The process of a mother country (colonial power) take a resource from a colony, turning it into a manufactured good and then selling it to the colony or other countries for a higher price. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

My Social Studies' teacher's teaching skills outsold.:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1