Britney and Sam have lunch together

Jordan Miller

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Lovely how she always surrounded by good people... This Cade guy :gagacrash:

Her only "friend". See, our girl has a social life... A boyfriend, a BFF, and two bodyguards... And shockingly she can even drive omg

:ari:

LMAO love the shade... but well, progress is progress what if they are starting to doing tests to see how far her freedom goes... in less than 2 months we'll hear something... :duh:

and yet fans want to destroy that friend relationship too calling the guy a ****** predactor.

I'm not defending him, but he probably learned his lesson. He's in the industry, it's ****ed up, if he offered a bj to someone to have him on something is disgusting but it's not like he ***** someone so u guys should calm down calling him out in every post his name is on. it's not like Jodi will hear this cut him out of her life and place you as her BFF instead of him.

:gagacrash:

I'm curious when exactly this Pic was taken. If it's real time... Then he clearly doesn't know what supper is. Timing of thst Pic was around morning California time. Which would've meant breakfast/brunch time. 

Supper is like early dinner around 4/5pm. So if you do the math... This pic is old. Maybe it was from the day prior. 

21 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

yeah, I thought he was so hot when I first saw him in slumber party but in candids, red carpets etc he doesn't look THAT good.

yeah i feel the same, he's just not attractive as I thought he would be, he's not that good looking, and his hair style is bad. other thing i notice is that he's super short, i thought he was taller

when he looks bad:

16923532-7324203-Treat_day_Britney_Spear

britney-spears-enjoys-a-day-out-at-disne

good:

16018670-7245321-image-a-9_1563079673282

nintchdbpict000351921166.jpg

britney-spear-sam-asghari-01-cd8cb26c-67

1 hour ago, Justney said:

Does she just not have any female friends to hang out with? This is very depressing to me. Every girl needs other women to talk to. 

No, we only saw the girl named Strawberry who was a therapist named by her team and father and when her team agrees for a few hours with the friends of the town.

4 hours ago, Dirk said:

LMAO love the shade... but well, progress is progress what if they are starting to doing tests to see how far her freedom goes... in less than 2 months we'll hear something... :duh:

and yet fans want to destroy that friend relationship too calling the guy a ****** predactor.

I'm not defending him, but he probably learned his lesson. He's in the industry, it's ****ed up, if he offered a bj to someone to have him on something is disgusting but it's not like he ***** someone so u guys should calm down calling him out in every post his name is on. it's not like Jodi will hear this cut him out of her life and place you as her BFF instead of him.

:gagacrash:

I disagree completely about Cade, but I respect your opinion.

This little freedom Britney's getting seems the same fans tried to believe last year. Remember the photo ops of Brit driving parked, going to restaurants, shopping, going to movie premiere, and of course the multiple vacations she had?  Everything while the hearings happened, her dad was making sure to have more control over Britney in different states, and subtly coming back with career cash grab projects like The Zone.

I don't know about progress, because I never believed in a suppose investigation they promised was happening.

I don't see nothing changing anytime soon, only If we get a bomb like the paralegal from Britney Gram, people started to notice about the c-ship and Jamie's true colors, her situation didn't change tho.

5 hours ago, Dirk said:

yeah i feel the same, he's just not attractive as I thought he would be, he's not that good looking, and his hair style is bad. other thing i notice is that he's super short, i thought he was taller

when he looks bad:

16923532-7324203-Treat_day_Britney_Spear

britney-spears-enjoys-a-day-out-at-disne

good:

16018670-7245321-image-a-9_1563079673282

nintchdbpict000351921166.jpg

britney-spear-sam-asghari-01-cd8cb26c-67

I see he has shaved legs in pic 2. I wonder what else is shaved :orly: 

I get mask for mask teas from Sam :gagasmile:

6 hours ago, Justney said:

Does she just not have any female friends to hang out with? This is very depressing to me. Every girl needs other women to talk to. 

Best gay friends can compare this. And Britney said around the Circus era I think,(or was it at the end of The Zone?) that she spent a lot of time with friends, go out for dinner, etc and in the end, she paid for everything and they use the full capacity of her. Maybe that is a reason why she doesn´t have so many friends anymore. And of course, her team doesn´t allow her to have one. But what happened to her childhood friends like Laura Lynn, Courtney, Jansen? Or friends like Clarissa? And when Britney is just allowed to be with Chade and Sam, why they don´t help her? That she can drive their cars, use their phones, PC?

6 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Best gay friends can compare this. And Britney said around the Circus era I think,(or was it at the end of The Zone?) that she spent a lot of time with friends, go out for dinner, etc and in the end, she paid for everything and they use the full capacity of her. Maybe that is a reason why she doesn´t have so many friends anymore. And of course, her team doesn´t allow her to have one. But what happened to her childhood friends like Laura Lynn, Courtney, Jansen? Or friends like Clarissa? And when Britney is just allowed to be with Chade and Sam, why they don´t help her? That she can drive their cars, use their phones, PC?

I really hope she does have friends and we just don’t get photos of their time together.  It’s so sad to think she may be lonely and only have Sam.

the last time she was pictured with Laura Lynne, Cortney, and Jansen was for a “girls trip” in Vegas in 2014.  So I do hope she still maintains contact with all of them, especially Laura Lynne, since they’re cousins.

I’m really sad for Britney.  She’s clearly going through something major with the drastic change in her personality.  But isn’t the purpose of the conservatorship to help her, protect her, and keep her healthy?  So where TF is her conservator(s)!?  Why has it been two years and she still seems to be struggling so immensely?  I literally hate this whole situation.  It’s so scummy...freaking leaches.

Archived