This Day in Pop: Britney Spears releases Anticipating single in 2002 (June 21)

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

According to some people, even here on Exhale, the DWADT performance of the song was shown on tv music channels as an official video, in places like France, Brazil and Philippines, but we would need someone to confirm.

I Believe This Is True, I Once Saw A French Music TV Rip That Showed The DWAD Performance. But, Thy Was In France, Not Sure About The Other Places.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

What about this remix?

It’s so much better :katycry:

THIS is MUCH better! I still don’t like the verses that much - the cadence is turning me off. It’s like, talk-rapping or something. But this is MUCH better than the flop that was released (in my opinion). Any better remixes for anything on Britney Jean so I can finally enjoy that big bowl of 💩?

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

According to some people, even here on Exhale, the DWADT performance of the song was shown on tv music channels as an official video, in places like France, Brazil and Philippines, but we would need someone to confirm.

that'd be a yes for brazil :) 
If I remember right, only MTV Brazil had it and it didn't peak very high. Maybe a #6

49 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

THIS is MUCH better! I still don’t like the verses that much - the cadence is turning me off. It’s like, talk-rapping or something. But this is MUCH better than the flop that was released (in my opinion). Any better remixes for anything on Britney Jean so I can finally enjoy that big bowl of 💩?

Work:

Spoiler

Perfume:

Spoiler

Passenger:

Spoiler

Hold On Tight: 

Spoiler

:barbie:

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I can’t believe I watched that whole entire Mickey Mouse Club performance just to NOT see the rest of the clip where she strips off her clothes and transitions into slave for you.

:badthoughts:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

:yasqueen: Random - but does anyone know where this emote came from? Does anyone have the video? I’m dying to see this in full...

Thanks in advance 

It’s Trisha Paytas so probs from one of her YouTube vids?

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...