New photo's of Britney driving around in Thousand Oaks

Mxra

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

Driving a car always means a bit of freedom for Britney. Nobody understands why Britney is not allowed to drive a car. She is a good driver

1.Britney loves to drive and that is why her father does not want her to drive.

2.Britney takes very dangerous medications at least in 2008.It would be great irresponsibility if they let her drive.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Winter _90:

2.Britney takes very dangerous medications at least in 2008.It would be great irresponsibility if they let her drive.

However, there is no court order that she may not drive for health reasons. Because there are always videos where she drives a car herself. She has a valid driver's license

2 hours ago, jms910 said:

Just because she has a mood disorder (and so do you), does not mean you know her life.

Don't act like you do.  :bedtime:

She smiles on 2 pictures and you guys assume that the cship is over :orangu:

Britney alway had her downs n' ups n' downs 

16 hours ago, Buffybot said:

She can drive, but there's always the bodyguard driving behind. Her boyfriend was in the car, she's never completely alone in the car... and I don't remember her driving outside thousand Oaks, even for photo ops like that.

Nothing different here, actually.

True, she’s always got a babysitter. 

Not to mention, this is a parking lot.  Playing around in a parking lot doesn’t count as driving. I did that before I got my learner’s permit. :surething:

3 hours ago, Roger said:

She smiles on 2 pictures and you guys assume that the cship is over :orangu:

Britney alway had her downs n' ups n' downs 

I don’t know why you quoted me to say that I’m not making any statements or assumptions about  her cship. What i said was don’t assume her life which is what you’re doing by mentioning a mood disorder, 2013, 2016 etc. etc. no one knows anything. Let’s not pretend we do.

Xox

:bedtime:

Idc what anyone says about Sam. She seems extremely happy with him, and, her team seems to trust him enough. It looks like she’s in good hands around him. Seeing her drive is nice which is in itself sad since it’s literally a basic task for most. 

29 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Idc what anyone says about Sam. She seems extremely happy with him, and, her team seems to trust him enough. It looks like she’s in good hands around him. Seeing her drive is nice which is in itself sad since it’s literally a basic task for most. 

He's an idiot and he's willing to do anything for them. That's why they like him. He's their stooge. They say jump, he says 'how high?' 

The minute he begins to rebel or ask something that they don't like they'll get rid of him. 

He will do ANYTHING to stay with her so his "acting career" can go off. 

4 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

took* medication 12 years ago :sofedup:

that's not a reason to prevent her from driving during 12 years :mhmsureny: 

unless she's under some kind of medication that'd make driving too dangerous for her. but then, why would she go on tour? :mj: if she can't even manage to drive properly, how could she travel to 30 or so countries in a few months, jump from trees 4 times a week, do backflips in heels, with all the fame and thousands of people watching her and filming her? :mj: some people get mad just because one single person takes pics of them, imagine thousands of ones? so a woman so ill that can't drive can somehow manage to surpass that constant pressure and perform on huge stages WW? :janet: yeah sure :janet:

20 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

He's an idiot and he's willing to do anything for them. That's why they like him. He's their stooge. They say jump, he says 'how high?' 

The minute he begins to rebel or ask something that they don't like they'll get rid of him. 

He will do ANYTHING to stay with her so his "acting career" can go off. 

Regardless of whether or not this fan fiction opinion is true, at this very moment, he seems to be a great companion for Britney. She used to have her kids a lot more than she does now, and I’m sure that’s an awful feeling. I’d rather see her out driving and smiling with him than at some of the lows we have seen her at. 

26 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Regardless of whether or not this fan fiction opinion is true, at this very moment, he seems to be a great companion for Britney. She used to have her kids a lot more than she does now, and I’m sure that’s an awful feeling. I’d rather see her out driving and smiling with him than at some of the lows we have seen her at. 

He's son #3 

5 hours ago, C0CKy said:

True, she’s always got a babysitter. 

Not to mention, this is a parking lot. There’s white lines on the pavement around the car.  Playing around in a parking lot doesn’t count as driving. I did that before I got my learner’s permit. :surething:

Yes, her team found the right nanny distraction for her.

The recent candids reminds me the several ones we had last year of her "driving", but most of those the car was parked. :clown:

So conveniently the papz are there, but Britney can't act like the Kardashians, she literally make It obvious everything was pre planned. Her candids scenarios are almost as fake as Camila whatever and Shawn not so straight boyfriend kissing in public places.

It's just sad we have to be happy because Britney smiles while sitting in a car, just shows how ****ed up this whole situation is.

Archived