Beyonce drops new song "Black Parade"

1 minute ago, nwonder said:

Forgive if I’m being ignorant,  but if a black woman chooses to have a nose job why does that mean she’s being anti black?

To my knowledge black noses come in all shapes and sizes ... just like they do for the entire human race and there is no particular way a black nose or even lips , eyes are supposed to look to bee deemed as ‘black’  (unless you adhere to racial stereotypes). 

This is why I love you ❤️❤️❤️

21 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Forgive me if I’m being ignorant,  but if a black woman chooses to have a nose job why does that mean she’s being anti black?

To my knowledge black noses come in all shapes and sizes ... just like they do for the entire human race and there is no particular way a black nose or even lips , eyes are supposed to look to bee deemed as ‘black’  (unless you adhere to racial stereotypes). 

There’s nothing wrong with any race having work done.  It’s just ironic that she’s glorifying the Afrocentric wide flat nose in a song about black pride, while altering hers to look more white.  And there are physical characteristics specific to each race whether you admit noticing it or not.  

57 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

You’re telling me “...around sjw topics now because of woke cancel culture.” is supposed to be a complete sentence? Okay. I’ll let you think your comment made sense. Bless your heart. I’m done communicating with you.

i can't laughing GIF by Wendy Williams

It’s not a complete sentence because you literally removed the beginning and ending of the sentence you quoted ... Are you okay sis?

36 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

“Being black, maybe that’s the reason why they always mad Yeah, they always mad, yeah Been past ’em, I know that’s the reason why they all big mad And they always have been... “

Us vs. Them.  You hear this all the time whenever militant blacks don’t want to face criticism of behavior of those in their community.  “You just big mad!” “Stay mad!”  

“I charge my crystals in a full moon You could send them missiles, I’ma send my goons... “

Coming off BLM riots where cities were destroyed and people were physically attacked,  this is the exact taunting rhetoric that is not helpful at all.

“Made a picket sign off your picket fence (Ah) Take it as a warning (Ah, ah)... “

More hostility toward America.  The white picket fence is a symbol of the American dream, and she’s saying she’s going to tear it down (like the riots) to push her message.  And then “take it as a warning”.  What, is that a threat?

“Need peace and reparation for my people ... “

It always comes back the reparations. Always. As if no other race in America was slaves (British POWs, and Irish) and all whites have slave owner ancestors (2% of whites owned slaves at its peak in America. Blacks owned slaves too).  But yet blacks are owed payment now for slavery.  Why?

“Talkin’ slick to my folk (My folk), lift that lip like lipo (Lipo)... “

Another physical threat.  If you talk to black people wrong, she says they’re going to lift their lip. ie: make it swollen with a physical assault.

This is a disgusting, irresponsible, trash song from a putrid artist who promotes violence, division, and hate.  Music and messages like this is the problem.

This is yet another reason why I choose not to discuss these things with the likes of you. First, you describe the subject of her song as not universal and the content of memes and then you pick the lines of the song that go against the reflection of your sentiments as a human. I truly doubt you’ll have anything to gain from this but:

The first line made absolutely no sense so I won’t address it. If anything, it’s only exactly what I explain in the end.

Then you go on to mention BLM riots “where cities were destroyed and people physically attacked”. Do you truly understand the reason for the riots and what happened?

Was it:

• A) the killings
  • B) the history of killings
  • C) the history of killings and the lack of response
  • D) the years of oppression
  • E) the continued oppression
  • F) slavery (<- this ended 150 years ago btw. Just a fun fact)
  • G) repercussions of slavery
  • H) people like you
  • I) all of the above?

You see, the reason I put option H in there is because I wholly expect you to ignore the other options and do exactly what you did above. So I put it in there to give you the freedom to spend an hour online explaining that you are not racist when, in fact, your microagression screams otherwise. Did you see options A-G as “missiles” or did you just roll your eyes because you’re tired of hearing it and it doesn’t fit your definition of “universal”?  Let us continue:

There is this handy tool called the dictionary! I know…shocker. So, the way it works is that you go to the first letter and then find the second letter and so on. When you arrive at “reparations”, it should read, “the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged”. What does someone like you choose to do? Focus on this part: “amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money” and say something like, “But yet blacks are owed payment now for slavery. Why?”. Comical. If there was even an ounce of unbiased moral intellect in you, it would be simple to understand that blacks are owed reparations simply because of options A through G and most definitely H. But more important is the fact that people who are truly not racist will understand this because they know that we don’t need to give them money! No…we need to make sure they are our equals in every sense of the way. I know you might think otherwise. It can be hard.

THEN you go on to magically interpret the verse she dedicated to the Beyhive as a call for aggression because…well…because of option H.

I could educate you further. I mean, I could spend HOURS talking about all the black history you have never read or researched about but I know you’re fuming right now because I called you out for the person you are. Just remember that you heard a song that praises a community, their history, and their values and lifts their voices in a time where they need it most and willingly chose to described it as: “disgusting, irresponsible, trash song from a putrid artist who promotes violence, division, and hate”. The song isn’t the problem. The problem, you dimwit, is option H.

Please DO respond. I can assure you that I won’t read it, but I’m sure others would love to see you continue to act a fool.

39 minutes ago, Ohmymy said:

This is yet another reason why I choose not to discuss these things with the likes of you. First, you describe the subject of her song as not universal and the content of memes and then you pick the lines of the song that go against the reflection of your sentiments as a human. I truly doubt you’ll have anything to gain from this but:

The first line made absolutely no sense so I won’t address it. If anything, it’s only exactly what I explain in the end.

Then you go on to mention BLM riots “where cities were destroyed and people physically attacked”. Do you truly understand the reason for the riots and what happened?

Was it:

• A) the killings
  • H) people like you
  • I) all of the above?

You see, the reason I put option H in there is because I wholly expect you to ignore the other options and do exactly what you did above. So I put it in there to give you the freedom to spend an hour online explaining that you are not racist when, in fact, your microagression screams otherwise. Did you see options A-G as “missiles” or did you just roll your eyes because you’re tired of hearing it and it doesn’t fit your definition of “universal”?  Let us continue:

There is this handy tool called the dictionary! I know…shocker. So, the way it works is that you go to the first letter and then find the second letter and so on. When you arrive at “reparations”, it should read, “the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged”. What does someone like you choose to do? Focus on this part: “amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money” and say something like, “But yet blacks are owed payment now for slavery. Why?”. Comical. If there was even an ounce of unbiased moral intellect in you, it would be simple to understand that blacks are owed reparations simply because of options A through G and most definitely H. But more important is the fact that people who are truly not racist will understand this because they know that we don’t need to give them money! No…we need to make sure they are our equals in every sense of the way. I know you might think otherwise. It can be hard.

THEN you go on to magically interpret the verse she dedicated to the Beyhive as a call for aggression because…well…because of option H.

I could educate you further. I mean, I could spend HOURS talking about all the black history you have never read or researched about but I know you’re fuming right now because I called you out for the person you are. Just remember that you heard a song that praises a community, their history, and their values and lifts their voices in a time where they need it most and willingly chose to described it as: “disgusting, irresponsible, trash song from a putrid artist who promotes violence, division, and hate”. The song isn’t the problem. The problem, you dimwit, is option H.

Please DO respond. I can assure you that I won’t read it, but I’m sure others would love to see you continue to act a fool.

I wish that I could react to comments multiple times because I LOVE this so much! Your words are extremely valid. 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Ohmymy said:

Was it:

• A) the killings
  • H) people like you
  • I) all of the above?

50e84488-interracialviolentcrime.jpg

F-Vvag7xPOFj81AxWrRYIcgWkxfI-XcskVw50Dw5

CzAVM-fXcAAyIBh.jpg

Inconvenient truths that disrupt our narrative.  Maybe blacks need to stop playing the blame game and start taking accountability for the crime perpetuated in their communities by their own race, and what messages they’re conveying to the youth with the music they support.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/macy-s-viral-beating-of-employee-unprovoked-despite-racism-claim/ar-BB15Juo6

If the races were reversed I wonder what  the hashtag would be.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This could be cool as a ballad too :beynah:

I believe it was uptempo as a celebration of Juneteenth. But it would be beautiful for her to go full Mahalia Jackson about human rights. The closest we got was Superpower. But I would LOVE to hear a no holds barred vocal beatdown about the black experience. 

1 minute ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

50e84488-interracialviolentcrime.jpg

F-Vvag7xPOFj81AxWrRYIcgWkxfI-XcskVw50Dw5

CzAVM-fXcAAyIBh.jpg

Inconvenient truths that disrupt our narrative.  Maybe blacks need to stop playing the blame game and start taking accountability for the crime perpetuated in their communities by their own race, and what messages they’re conveying to the youth with the music they support.  

Beyoncé really seems to bring out the racism in people at times...

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

he has posted numbers and statistics, so math is also racist? :makeup:

at+the+do.gif

Half of those "statistics" have been disproved as made up numbers by racist groups smart one. And the other half lack any context. Of course black people are going to kill white people at 5 times more than white people when there are 6 times as many white people in America as black people. Anything else I  need to clear up for you before you go back to your deplorable existence?

1 minute ago, Deyonce said:

Half of those "statistics" have been disproved as made up numbers by racist groups smart one. And the other half lack any context. Of course black people are going to kill white people at 5 times the rate of white people when there are 6 times as many white people in America as black people. Anything else I  need to clear up for you before you go back to your deplorable existence?

my existence is beautiful and i don't need to offend random users on a forum to satisfy my frustration :reductive:

16 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

Half of those "statistics" have been disproved as made up numbers by racist groups smart one. And the other half lack any context. Of course black people are going to kill white people at 5 times more than white people when there are 6 times as many white people in America as black people. Anything else I  need to clear up for you before you go back to your deplorable existence?

Blacks are 12% of the population and commit over 50% of the crimes.  Facts are your friend.  

2 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

There’s nothing wrong with any race having work done.  It’s just ironic that she’s glorifying the Afrocentric wide flat nose in a song about black pride, while altering hers to look more white.  And there are physical characteristics specific to each race whether you admit noticing it or not.  

Personally I don’t agree, I think black women or men can have nose jobs are still retain their ethnicity. Having a smaller nose doesn’t make anyone less of their heritage.

Beyonce still looks like powerful, beautiful black woman to me.
beyonce-class-of-2020-speech-2-1024x840.

I also commend her for encouraging youth to love themselves by celebrating black facial features (whether she’s  had work done) it’s an important message to send to young kids and I would love to see more artists of colour do this. 

5 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Blacks are 12% of the population and commit over 50% of the crimes.  Facts are your friend.  

Crime is a socioeconomic phenomenon Jan. More poverty = more crimes. So when a country does not allow an entire group of people to gain any wealth for multiple centuries then exclude them from being able to buy houses, then redline them, then still give them higher interest rates to this day you'd think that would have an effect right? And since you wanna talk about crime how about all of the crime taking place on Wall Street or corporate theft or the incessant tax evasion of the rich, the crimes that aren't counted in the statistics. Or let's go back to the greatest crime against humanity going to a continent, kidnap their people, then physically and psychologically torture those people and their descendants and then go back to said continent to imperialis and loot the countries in that continent. I wonder if we counted all of that how much would those "statistics" change.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block