Beyonce drops new song "Black Parade"

5 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

How did this go from celebrating a new Beyoncé song that celebrates African Americans and supports black business to a hate train on @OnlyFacts :squint:

Because they hate that I’m a biracial gay man that eloquently gathers the troops with my opinion. The second I write something I’m labeled as angry. 

down vote this comment if you’re racist 

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Yes, because I was characterizing you as an angry black man before I even knew your race. /s

If anything, at this point, you're just proving my point that you always seem to be disappointed or not happy with what people are saying back to you. I already dropped the topic and apologized if I offended you, but now you just keep bringing it up and are insisting it's racism.

My whole point of bringing up the fact that you always seem disappointed, angry, or argumentative was not to attack you, but to try to open your mind to maybe thinking like that all of the time isn't healthy. But, here you are again, dragging on your arguments, your anger, and dissatisfaction with what anyone says in response to you.

I have made numerous posts here trying to shed light on and give support to Black Lives Matter, black queer artists, on current events dealing with systemic racism and the African American community. For you to sit here and say I'm racist when I didn't even know what your race was until you told me after I addressed you, is frankly disgusting and hurts your own cause when trying to fight against actual racism.

he did the same thing to me in an another discussion

6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Yes, because I was characterizing you as an angry black man before I even knew your race. /s

If anything, at this point, you're just proving my point that you always seem to be disappointed or not happy with what people are saying back to you. I already dropped the topic and apologized if I offended you, but now you just keep bringing it up and are insisting it's racism.

My whole point of bringing up the fact that you always seem disappointed, angry, or argumentative was not to attack you, but to try to open your mind to maybe thinking like that all of the time isn't healthy. But, here you are again, dragging on your arguments, your anger, and dissatisfaction with what anyone says in response to you.

I have made numerous posts here trying to shed light on and give support to Black Lives Matter, black queer artists, on current events dealing with systemic racism and the African American community. For you to sit here and say I'm racist, when I didn't even know what your race was until you told me after I addressed you, is frankly disgusting and hurts your own cause when trying to fight against actual racism.

I didn’t say you’re racist. I explained how you’re characterizing me. Your comment has led to 5 other people attacking me on here and that was clearly the goal it seems. But I’m going to remain calm and continue sharing my opinion eloquently. You all want to get an “angry” comment out of me so you can all say “see, he’s always angry”

That narrative ends today. Down vote this comment if you’re racist

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Because they hate that I’m a biracial gay man that eloquently gathers the troops with my opinion. The second I write something I’m labeled as angry. 

I think you come across as passionate not angry:jl:. In response to Bey promoting Chloe and Halle: why can’t she do both? Younger folks are listening to Beyoncé less and less while people like me (older demo) don’t listen to Chloe n Halle :chrissy:

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Because you’re turning a blind eye to the systemic racism on this thread. ☺️

down vote this comment if you’re racist 

You can't use "down vote this comment if you’re racist " to say bull****  without consequences. You  can't threaten us in this way, we are free to downvote your posts if we want

tenor.gif?itemid=15644154

• Like 2
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

You can't use "down vote this comment if you’re racist " to say bull****  without consequences. You  can't threaten us in this way, we are free to downvote your posts if we want

tenor.gif?itemid=15644154

You’ve literally downvoted every comment I’ve written that on, so, sounds like there’s another conversation you should be having with yourself. Praying for you and hope you find peace, love, and happiness

:frenchy:

• Haha 1
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

You’ve literally downvoted every comment I’ve written that on, so, sounds like there’s another conversation you should be having with yourself. Praying for you and hope you find peace, love, and happiness

:frenchy:

i have a black woman on my avatar and you say i'm a racist? you are so delusional :nyheadache:

Just now, OnlyBeyonce said:

i have a black woman on my avatar and you say i'm a racist? you are so delusional :nyheadache:

We’ve seen your comments. You can’t use “I support Beyoncé” as as reason that you may or may not be racist. Even Jordan acknowledged your nasty comment on a post the other day. You’re looking for attention, and I’m no longer giving you any. I’ll just continue praying for you and I hope you find peace, happiness and the ability to open your mind.  

:sendinglove:

happy braxton family values GIF by WE tv

Now @Jordan Miller, please review this thread. Thank you.

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

We’ve seen your comments. You can’t use “I support Beyoncé” as as reason that you may or may not be racist. Even Jordan acknowledged your nasty comment on a post the other day. You’re looking for attention, and I’m no longer giving you any. I’ll just continue praying for you and I hope you find peace, happiness and the ability to open your mind.  

:sendinglove:

happy braxton family values GIF by WE tv

Now @Jordan Miller, please review this thread. Thank you.

yes @Jordan Miller need to see your comments where you label as a racist people who just downvoted you, it's a very serious issue

1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

yes @Jordan Miller need to see your comments where you label as a racist people who just downvoted you, it's a very serious issue

I’m giving anyone who’s a racist the ability to reveal themselves without typing the words out, if that’s what they choose to do. And I see that you downvoted on a few of the comments where I included that. So, would you like to address that? Did I say if you have a different opinion that you can’t reply to my comment? No. Let’s discuss.

rachel bilson smile GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block