Beyonce drops new song "Black Parade"

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m giving anyone who’s a racist the ability to reveal themselves without typing the words out, if that’s what they choose to do. And I see that you downvoted on a few of the comments where I included that. So, would you like to address that? Did I say if you have a different opinion that you can’t reply to my comment? No. Let’s discuss.

rachel bilson smile GIF

reported again for bulling me  :lessons:

Just now, OnlyBeyonce said:

a racist don't use  a black woman picture in his avatar for sure 

source.gif

If Donald Trump can hire Omarosa and Ben Carson and Thomas Jefferson can have black children while owning slaves then you can definitely still be racist with a black woman as your picture. More evidence of your ignorance. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

If Donald Trump can hire Omarosa and Ben Carson and Thomas Jefferson can have black children while owning slaves then you can definitely still be racist with a black woman as your picture. More evidence of your ignorance. 

i'm not a racist and you need to accept it :deserves: you can't use this card with me  :deserves:

I’m feeling the melody and the instruments.  It’s a pretty cool song.  The subject matter is just very obnoxious.  It’s a repackaged “woke” BLM anti-Karen “they jealous cuz everybody wanna be black” exhausting rhetoric.  I’ve had more than enough of this on social media.  Congratulations, you’re black. We get it.  Beyoncé just wants to capitalize on what’s on trend.  She was trying to pass as a white pop star like Britney when that was cool.  She was doing Arabian shakira music when that was in.  She was singing her songs in Spanish to capture that demographic.  She did trap music with Jayz when that was in.  And then she’ll say people don’t like her because she’s black.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I’m feeling the melody and the instruments.  It’s a pretty cool song.  The subject matter is just very obnoxious.  It’s a repackaged “woke” BLM anti-Karen “they jealous cuz everybody wanna be black” exhausting rhetoric.  I’ve had more than enough of this on social media.  Congratulations, you’re black. We get it.  Beyoncé just wants to capitalize on what’s on trend.  She was trying to pass as a white pop star like Britney when that was cool.  She was doing Arabian shakira music when that was in.  She was singing her songs in Spanish to capture that demographic.  She did trap music with Jayz when that was in.  And then she’ll say people don’t like her because she’s black.

This comment is disgusting for so many reasons. But the most disgusting may be you saying that Beyoncé tried to pass as white. No. Beyoncé has always made it clear that she is a black woman. It’s not her fault if soccer moms and racists who sang “Irreplaceable” and “Single Ladies” assumed she was a white woman. Like what the hell kind of comment is this? 

Robot Reaction GIF

12 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

don't confuse what you think with reality, i'm not a racist in any way, it's a fact :deserves:

There is a very clear disconnect between what you think about yourself and what you do. And the fact that you have black people telling you exactly what's wrong and you disregard and bemoan them shows that you want to be stuck in your (racist) ways. And because of your obstinace I will no longer entertain your ignorant shenanigans. 

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

This comment is disgusting for so many reasons. But the most disgusting may be you saying that Beyoncé tried to pass as white. No. Beyoncé has always made it clear that she is a black woman. It’s not her fault that soccer moms who sang “Irreplaceable” and “Single Ladies” assumed she was a white woman. Like what the hell kind of comment is this? 

Robot Reaction GIF

Yes she sang about loving wide black noses while having multiple nose jobs.  She looks indistinguishable from a white girl on many magazine covers.  She’s a hypocrite.  She presents herself as one thing while saying another.  She can do whatever she wants.  I just don’t buy the over abundance of black pride she’s always shoving down our throat now ever since she tried to claim the crown of King Of POP from Michael Jackson but was then told she couldn’t hold that crown because Michael had a strong social message and she didn’t.  Then commenced the shoehorning of black power in all her music suddenly.  

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

There is a very clear disconnect between what you think about yourself and what you do. And the fact that you have black people telling you exactly what's wrong and you disregard and bemoan them shows that you want to be stuck in your (racist) ways. And because of your obstinace I will no longer entertain your ignorant shenanigans. 

why are you so insecure to bring your skin color in a forum where personal characteristics don't matter in any way? you don't even know my race but you say i'm a racist, you are a complete clown 

• Like 1
Just now, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Yes she sang about loving wide black noses while having multiple nose jobs.  She looks indistinguishable from a white girl on many magazine covers.  She’s a hypocrite.  She presents herself as one thing while saying another.  She can do whatever she wants.  I just don’t buy the over abundance of black pride she’s always shoving down our throat now ever since she tried to claim the crown of King Of POP from Michael Jackson but was then told she couldn’t hold that crown because Michael had a strong social message and she didn’t.  Then commenced the shoehorning of black power in all her music suddenly.  

Beyoncé has never had a nose job. Wtf?! It doesn’t matter if she sang about black pride or to the left to the left, Beyoncé has never portrayed herself as white. FFS, in destiny's child they sang about wanting a thug in “soldier”...what “white pop star” sang about that? Your comment is the most ridiculous thing I’ve read this year...and I just debated with someone that couldn’t even type a complete sentence. Once again, it’s not Beyoncé’s fault if racists and soccer moms sang “single ladies” and assumed that she was a “white pop star”. Beyoncé’s parents have always been in the public with her since 1999. She’s never hidden them or tried to say she wasn’t black. Rihanna was once super pop too...was she trying to portray herself as “white” too? confused tonight show GIF

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

@Jordan Miller Do you see this? This thread has brought out multiple racists. The first sentence of this guys comment is the most racist thing I’ve heard on this site! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block