Beyonce drops new song "Black Parade"

46 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I see where she was going with this but...

no way randy GIF by Zack Kantor

How about focus on promoting Chloe x Halle since they’re signed to YOUR label, Beyoncé 

womens day idk GIF by Chloe x Halle

Girl, you know Bey don't even promote her own music. They were lucky to get that Instagram shoutout. :haha:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

Of course she was not gonna miss this career opportunity to profit off BLM.....

Sis, I don't know if you read the original post but all the proceeds of this song are going to support black businesses. Reading is fundamental. :jl:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

The tone in each comment I’ve left on this thread has been anything but angry, pissed, or upset. Once again, I’m being characterized as such because I’m a biracial or black gay man that eloquently states my opinion on this thread and some people do not agree with my opinions. But rather than just having a conversation or debate, you all continue characterizing me as the typical angry black man. That narrative isn’t going to work any longer. Thanks.

No one is labeling you as angry because you’re biracial.

Sincerely,

A biracial gay guy

2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

No one is labeling you as angry because you’re biracial.

Sincerely,

A biracial gay guy

Have you seen the comments I’ve received since 3 weeks ago? I’ve been labeled angry ever since I wrote about how racist Camila Cabello was and is. As soon as that happened, then this narrative started. Nobody has explained how my posts on this thread are angry. Yet because it’s me, the tone is received as “angry”. Take care, Uncle Tom 

23 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

The tone in each comment I’ve left on this thread has been anything but angry, pissed, or upset. Once again, I’m being characterized as such because I’m a biracial or black gay man that eloquently states my opinion on this thread and some people do not agree with my opinions. But rather than just having a conversation or debate, you all continue characterizing me as the typical angry black man. That narrative isn’t going to work any longer. Thanks.

Gurl...chill. I am also in the darker skin range and am Asian. I don’t think anyone ever in this site has ever called you “Angry black man”, we just sometimes find yr tone...irritated. But if u find it that way then do u :yeahsure:

11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Gurl...chill. I am also in the darker skin range and am Asian. I don’t think anyone ever in this site has ever called you “Angry black man”, we just sometimes find yr tone...irritated. But if u find it that way then do u :yeahsure:

Of course nobody has called me “angry black man”, but that is how I’m continually characterized on here when I have an opinion that may be different. Systemic racism isn’t blatant, hence why it’s been an issue for hundreds of years :duh: So rather than participating in a debate, it’s easier to just say “why are you always angry” which the user @Urbanney did on this thread. All of this started when I made it clear that Camila Cabello was and is racist. Now suddenly, I’m always angry or pissed, right? 

pop bb20 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Down vote this comment if you’re racist 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

he isn't talk about that, even Snl make fun of her for jump on BLM only for sustain her career

The fact that people think a black woman talked about black issues solely to "save her career" is beyond disrespectful. Especially considering the fact that Beyoncé has had an all black woman band and back up singers for over 10 years. Has a black publicist. Was going to protests and bailing out protesters in Ferguson prior to the release of Formation. Also, Beyoncé has never needed to "save her career". She STAYS in her bag and actually lost fans, had a boycott Beyoncé Movement against her, and received lynching and death threats for publically speaking on these issue. You say you're "Only Beyoncé" yet you are woefully uneducated. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Of course nobody has called me “angry black man”, but that is how I’m continually characterized on here when I have an opinion that may be different. Systemic racism isn’t blatant, hence why it’s been an issue for hundreds of years :duh: So rather than participating in a debate, it’s easier to just say “why are you always angry” which the user on this thread did. All of this started when I made it clear that Camila Cabello was and is racist. Now suddenly, I’m always angry or pissed, right? 

can you please stop to put racism in every thread, discussion or post?

img_0296.gif

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

The fact that people think a black woman talked about black issues solely to "save her career" is beyond disrespectful. Especially considering the fact that Beyoncé has had an all black woman band and back up singers for over 10 years. Has a black publicist. Was going to protests and bailing out protesters in Ferguson prior to the release of Formation. Also, Beyoncé has never needed to "save her career". She STAYS in her bag and actually lost fans, had a boycott Beyoncé Movement against her, and received lynching and death threats for publically speaking on these issue. You say you're "Only Beyoncé" yet you are woefully uneducated. 

9fbcb75832415c30dbeced1184753cbf.jpg

:jl::jl::jl:

3 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

can you please stop to put racism in every thread, discussion or post?

img_0296.gif

Does discussing racism make me “angry”? Or does it make you uncomfortable because you don’t want to open your eyes to see systemic racism and how you contribute to it, especially with some of your comments on here.

:awks: 

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Beyoncé has another hit! She sounds good too, and they lyrics are nice and visual. She kinda lost me over the last few years with the trap sound but this is fantastic!  :bop:

PS. Am I the only one that thought about My Chemical Romance with the black parade title? LoL.  :kyliecry:

That was my first thought too! 

• Like 1
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Does discussing racism make me “angry”? Or does it make you uncomfortable because you don’t want to open your eyes to see systemic racism and how you contribute to it, especially with some of your comments on here.

:awks: 

you are like a toddler that repeat all the day the only one word he has learned :nyheadache:

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ugh I am still so annoyed at myself for not seeing this came out last night. I was awake. I failed. This will haunt me all weekend. The first Beyonce surprise-release I didn't post on BH right away. :nyheadache:

We trusted you Jordan! She got us all shook.

Don't beat yourself up though, you can amazing 100% of the time - that honor is only for Dua & Britney

5 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

you are like a toddler that repeat all the day the only one word he has learned :nyheadache:

The world is protesting racism, and social injustice. This movement has caused a necessary conversation to get the attention it deserves. We can’t move forward if we aren’t willing to have uncomfortable conversations about race. That’s how we grow as a society. Turning a blind eye is only contributing to the problem the world is having. So all I can do is pray and wish you well. I hope you find happiness.

prayer GIF

down vote this comment if you’re racist 

23 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Of course nobody has called me “angry black man”, but that is how I’m continually characterized on here when I have an opinion that may be different. Systemic racism isn’t blatant, hence why it’s been an issue for hundreds of years :duh: So rather than participating in a debate, it’s easier to just say “why are you always angry” which the user @Urbanney did on this thread. All of this started when I made it clear that Camila Cabello was and is racist. Now suddenly, I’m always angry or pissed, right? 

Yes, because I was characterizing you as an angry black man before I even knew your race. /s

If anything, at this point, you're just proving my point that you always seem to be disappointed or not happy with what people are saying back to you. I already dropped the topic and apologized if I offended you, but now you just keep bringing it up and are insisting it's racism.

My whole point of bringing up the fact that you always seem disappointed, angry, or argumentative was not to attack you, but to try to open your mind to maybe thinking like that all of the time isn't healthy. But, here you are again, dragging on your arguments, your anger, and dissatisfaction with what anyone says in response to you.

I have made numerous posts here trying to shed light on and give support to Black Lives Matter, black queer artists, on current events dealing with systemic racism and the African American community. For you to sit here and say I'm racist, when I didn't even know what your race was until you told me after I addressed you, is frankly disgusting and hurts your own cause when trying to fight against actual racism.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block