Beyonce drops new song "Black Parade"

Queen Bey dropped a new song on Juneteenth 

Per Billboard:

Beyonce released a new song, 'Black Parade,' on Juneteenth.

Beyonce has a new song in honor of Juneteenth.

The singer released “Black Parade” Friday night (June 19), which she said will support Black-owned businesses.

“Happy Juneteenth Weekend! I hope we continue to share joy and celebrate each other, even in the midst of struggle. Please continue to remember our beauty, strength and power,” she wrote in her Instagram post.

“‘Black Parade’ celebrates you, your voice and your joy and will benefit Black-owned small businesses,” she added.

A message on her website read “Being Black is your activism. Black excellence is a form of protest. Black joy is your right,” and included a directory Black-owned businesses to support.

Check it out:

black-parade.jpg.86c462875595a397ea515c905cf5510a.jpg

2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Beyoncé has another hit! She sounds good too, and they lyrics are nice and visual. She kinda lost me over the last few years with the trap sound but this is fantastic!  :bop:

PS. Am I the only one that thought about My Chemical Romance with the black parade title? LoL.  :kyliecry:

Nope and its the first thing that comes up on YT then this track is second or third.

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Why are you always mad about something? :rlynow:

I’m not mad. I politely suggested that maybe she should focus on promoting her artists who are currently flopping. Chloe x Halle’s album debuted at 80 in the UK. Beyoncé should be helping their career. Why is that me being mad about something?

4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m not mad. I politely suggested that maybe she should focus on promoting her artists who are currently flopping. Chloe x Halle’s album debuted at 80 in the UK. Beyoncé should be helping their career. Why is that me being mad about something?

Maybe mad was the wrong adjective. It just seems like you're always disappointed when someone tries to do something good, like it's never good enough for you.

~Insert "it's like you're never satisfied!" outro from Don't Go Knockin' on My Door here~

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Maybe mad was the wrong adjective. It just seems like you're always disappointed when someone tries to do something good, like it's never good enough for you.

~Insert "it's like you're never satisfied!" outro from Don't Go Knockin' on My Door here~

I literally said I see where Beyoncé was trying to go with the song, but politely, it’s a no for me. I like Beyoncé when she’s singing. This talk-rapping isn’t my cup of tea. And.....

real housewives of orange county discussion GIF

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block