Beyonce drops new song "Black Parade"

• Content Curators

Chillleeee messy ofc bringing out the messy statistics

anyways this song was GREAT and the message is IMPORTANT AND IMPACTFUL that’s what it is about. She wasn’t trying to release a song that was “catchy” or “radio friendly” 

also this thread my goodness :walkin:

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Deyonce said:

The fact that people think a black woman talked about black issues solely to "save her career" is beyond disrespectful. Especially considering the fact that Beyoncé has had an all black woman band and back up singers for over 10 years. Has a black publicist. Was going to protests and bailing out protesters in Ferguson prior to the release of Formation. Also, Beyoncé has never needed to "save her career". She STAYS in her bag and actually lost fans, had a boycott Beyoncé Movement against her, and received lynching and death threats for publically speaking on these issue. You say you're "Only Beyoncé" yet you are woefully uneducated. 

.No disrespect to her and her talent but c'mon everyone knows Beyonce  is an opportunist, which I guess is not a bad thing. So good on her. But she needs to stop coping other artist's work and claiming them as her own. She was sued for Formation and now she is being sued by another Jamaican artist ( google it) just couple of days ago. A week ago, it was also reported Tidal had inflated her Lemonade album's stream numbers and is currently under investigation. And they are just couple of mentions. She gets sued for songs than any  other artists. But good on her for supporting BLM movement and being the "saviour" again. Good for not giving credits for the artists who she happily stole from. #Truthmatters 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Deyonce said:

Crime is a socioeconomic phenomenon Jan. More poverty = more crimes. So when a country does not allow an entire group of people to gain any wealth for multiple centuries then exclude them from being able to buy houses, then redline them, then still give them higher interest rates to this day you'd think that would have an effect right? And since you wanna talk about crime how about all of the crime taking place on Wall Street or corporate theft or the incessant tax evasion of the rich, the crimes that aren't counted in the statistics. Or let's go back to the greatest crime against humanity going to a continent, kidnap their people, then physically and psychologically torture those people and their descendants and then go back to said continent to imperialis and loot the countries in that continent. I wonder if we counted all of that how much would those "statistics" change.

The things you mentioned are not exclusive to black people. We all have to deal with the banks. And it’s illegal to discriminate based on race when it comes to loans or housing.  Except for college acceptance.  Affirmative action makes discrimination against whites and Asians legal, and schools can even lower the standard for certain races and block entry from others even though they have higher grades and are more qualified.

Why have immigrants been able to come here and build wealth in one generation from nothing, but blacks complain that they need reparations because they’ve been blocked from creating generational wealth because whites had a head start?  While they complain about not getting enough handouts, Arabs, Bangladeshis, Asians, and Hispanics come here with nothing and leave blacks in the dust.  It’s all excuses to avoid self-reflection and fixing the black community with accountability for their own lives. 

And the crime rates can’t be attributed to poverty levels because when you look at the crime statistics that break down wealth among different races, black people still lead in committing the most crime among all races in every income bracket.

sGynbw2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

But don’t let facts get in the way of jamming to a billionaire black artist singing violent music about how black people are going to show the rest of America whose boss for keeping them down.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

The things you mentioned are not exclusive to black people. We all have to deal with the banks. And it’s illegal to discriminate based on race when it comes to loans or housing.  Except for college acceptance.  Affirmative action makes discrimination against whites and Asians legal, and schools can even lower the standard for certain races and block entry from others even though they have higher grades and are more qualified.

Why have immigrants been able to come here and build wealth in one generation from nothing, but blacks complain that they need reparations because they’ve been blocked from creating generational wealth because whites had a head start?  While they complain about not getting enough handouts, Arabs, Bangladeshis, Asians, and Hispanics come here with nothing and leave blacks in the dust.  It’s all excuses to avoid self-reflection and fixing the black community with accountability for their own lives. 

And the crime rates can’t be attributed to poverty levels because when you look at the crime statistics that break down wealth among different races, black people still lead in committing the most crime among all races in every income bracket.

sGynbw2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

But don’t let facts get in the way of jamming to a billionaire black artist singing violent music about how black people are going to show the rest of America whose boss for keeping them down.

It may be illegal to discriminate in banks but they still do which is backed by statistics that you won't look up. And good grades have NEVER been the sole reason for people to get in to college so using it as an argument against affirmative action is ignorant. And most immigrants aren't rich so I don't know what you're talking about. And black people don't need reparations. We DESERVE them for the terrorism of our people. And I'm not going to argue with you over fallacious statistics you got from Google Images.

11 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Of course nobody has called me “angry black man”, but that is how I’m continually characterized on here when I have an opinion that may be different. Systemic racism isn’t blatant, hence why it’s been an issue for hundreds of years :duh: So rather than participating in a debate, it’s easier to just say “why are you always angry” which the user @Urbanney did on this thread. All of this started when I made it clear that Camila Cabello was and is racist. Now suddenly, I’m always angry or pissed, right? 

pop bb20 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Down vote this comment if you’re racist 

:yeahsure:

1 hour ago, Deyonce said:

It may be illegal to discriminate in banks but they still do which is backed by statistics that you won't look up. And good grades have NEVER been the sole reason for people to get in to college so using it as an argument against affirmative action is ignorant. And most immigrants aren't rich so I don't know what you're talking about. And black people don't need reparations. We DESERVE them for the terrorism of our people. And I'm not going to argue with you over fallacious statistics you got from Google Images.

The burden of proof is on the one making the claim.  If a person can’t get a loan for a home, it’s because their credit is jacked, and that’s no ones fault but their own.

And I do see wealthy immigrants who busted their ***** to open up stores.  Chinese landlords buying up houses and opening up businesses like spas, restaurants and nail salons, Dominicans opening up restaurant chains, tax offices, barbershops, and bodegas. Arabs opening up delis and supermarkets. Blacks here have the exact same opportunities as all these immigrants coming in from around the world, begging to be here to develop their own enterprise.  But it’s easier to complain about slavery and demand reparations than to bust your *** to work for what you want like the rest of us.

Foreign blacks come here from around the world and do 10x more to build their own wealth than black Americans are willing to do.  It’s about personal responsibility.  And this narrative of “this country owes me something” will never beget success. A chip on your shoulder can NEVER beget success.  Every race has a history of oppression. Because history is brutal.  But nobody falls back on their past oppression like black Americans, who have it better here in this country than any other black Country in the word.

Ugh. I want to like it and support it, but I’m just not feeling it. It just seems like she’s trying to sound like what’s cool and popular now days. Maybe it will grow on me, it took a long time for Formation to grow on me. I wish she would have done a song where she was singing more. It seems like she’s trying to be more of rapper recently. It seems a bit opportunistic too, but at least the proceeds are going to black businesses

• Like 2
17 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

The burden of proof is on the one making the claim.  If a person can’t get a loan for a home, it’s because their credit is jacked, and that’s no ones fault but their own.

And I do see wealthy immigrants who busted their ***** to open up stores.  Chinese landlords buying up houses and opening up businesses like spas, restaurants and nail salons, Dominicans opening up restaurant chains, tax offices, barbershops, and bodegas. Arabs opening up delis and supermarkets. Blacks here have the exact same opportunities as all these immigrants coming in from around the world, begging to be here to develop their own enterprise.  But it’s easier to complain about slavery and demand reparations than to bust your *** to work for what you want like the rest of us.

Foreign blacks come here from around the world and do 10x more to build their own wealth than black Americans are willing to do.  It’s about personal responsibility.  And this narrative of “this country owes me something” will never beget success. A chip on your shoulder can NEVER beget success.  Every race has a history of oppression. Because history is brutal.  But nobody falls back on their past oppression like black Americans, who have it better here in this country than any other black Country in the word.

I'm done arguing with you. You clearly have something against black people and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone who clearly has no interest in changing their white supremacist views. And @Jordan Miller I am disappointed in you for letting these brazen displays of bigotry carry on.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

I'm done arguing with you. You clearly have something against black people and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone who clearly has no interest in changing their white supremacist views. And @Jordan Miller I am disappointed in you for letting these brazen displays of bigotry carry on.

Thank you!!! @Jordan Miller please reprimand these users who promote this behavior and spew hateful rhetoric!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block