Beyonce drops new song "Black Parade"

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

I literally said I see where Beyoncé was trying to go with the song, but politely, it’s a no for me. I like Beyoncé when she’s singing. This talk-rapping isn’t my cup of tea. And.....

real housewives of orange county discussion GIF

Ok maybe I just misinterpreted. Sorry if I upset you. You’re entitled to your opinion :yeahsure:

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Ok maybe I just misinterpreted. Sorry if I upset you. You’re entitled to your opinion :yeahsure:

I’m not upset. Why are you running with this narrative that I’m angry and upset constantly? I share my opinion on here like everyone else. Sometimes my opinions lead to debates. Just because we may have a difference of opinions doesn’t mean either of us is angry or upset, it’s a debate. I’ve also noticed several users on here running with this narrative that I’m angry and I can’t help but think it’s because I eloquently state my opinion and they may not like it, so what better way to characterize a biracial gay man than as angry and upset constantly. Hope you have a wonderful day 

Good Day Reaction GIF by moodman

#blacklivesmatter

5 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m not upset. Why are you running with this narrative that I’m angry and upset constantly? I share my opinion on here like everyone else. Sometimes my opinions lead to debates. Just because we may have a difference of opinions doesn’t mean either of us is angry or upset, it’s a debate. I’ve also noticed several users on here running with this narrative that I’m angry and I can’t help but think it’s because I eloquently state my opinion and they may not like it, so what better way to characterize a biracial gay man than as angry and upset constantly. Hope you have a wonderful day 

#blacklivesmatter

Your literally getting angry at him genuinely asking you a question tho....:imacat:

Spoiler

Is he wrong tho?:didilie:

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Your literally getting pissed at him genuinely asking you a question tho....:imacat:

Explain how anything I wrote is me “getting pissed”? I politely stated my opinion and clarified that I wasn’t angry or upset. So, once again, because I state my opinion, I’m labeled as angry. Seems like because I may have an opinion that’s different from others, and I state it eloquently, I’m getting characterized as “angry”. Is this because I’m black and eloquently gather the troops with my opinion? I’m asking for clarification 

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Explain how anything I wrote is me “getting pissed”? I politely stated my opinion and clarified that I wasn’t angry or upset. So, once again, because I state my opinion, I’m labeled as angry. Seems like because I may have an opinion that’s different from others, and I state it eloquently, I’m getting characterized as “angry”. Is this because I’m black and eloquently gather the troops with my opinion? I’m asking for clarification 

Srry, pissed wasn’t the right word. I edited it and wrote angry. Plus, chill nobody is coming for u being black.

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Srry, pissed wasn’t the right word. I edited it and wrote angry. Plus, chill nobody is coming for u being black.

I’m simply waiting for you to clarify how I was angry, pissed or upset because of anything in this thread. Nobody has explained why I’ve been characterized as such. Seems like this narrative is what most of the users are running with regarding me and it’s 100% because I’m black and eloquently state my opinion. Nothing I said in this thread was angry. And none of you can say otherwise. I wish you all well.

7 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

#blacklivesmatter

Sis, I was just apologizing in case I upset you. I had no idea if you were or not. I just would’ve felt guilty if I did make you feel bad because that wasn’t my intent, which is why I apologized to be safe. I had no idea what your race was until you just told me. I had just noticed a running theme of you never being satisfied when people try to reason with you or when celebs try to do something good, which is why I originally replied to you. Have a good day. 

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m simply waiting for you to clarify how I was angry, pissed or upset because of anything in this thread. Nobody has explained why I’ve been characterized as such. Seems like this narrative is what most of the users are running with regarding me and it’s 100% because I’m black and eloquently state my opinion. Nothing I said in this thread was angry. And none of you can say otherwise. I wish you all well.

The thing is that your tone felt very angry. If u weren’t, well then oops! But I mean just sayin because the tone of yr post sounded angry 

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

The thing is that your tone felt very angry. If u weren’t, well then oops! But I mean just sayin because the tone of yr post sounded angry 

The tone in each comment I’ve left on this thread has been anything but angry, pissed, or upset. Once again, I’m being characterized as such because I’m a biracial or black gay man that eloquently states my opinion on this thread and some people do not agree with my opinions. But rather than just having a conversation or debate, you all continue characterizing me as the typical angry black man. That narrative isn’t going to work any longer. Thanks.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block