Spanish musician Pablo Alborán comes out

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people who know about his music saw it coming. He's an amazing singer and I'm glad he found the courage to come out publicly no matter what the music industry might say. 

There may be a lot of openly gay singers, but it's not common in the Spanish market. Hopefully this will benefit his career and lead the way to others. 

We're looking at you, Maluma. :jj:

1 minute ago, aleomg said:

A lot of people who know about his music saw it coming. He's an amazing singer and I'm glad he found the courage to come out publicly no matter what the music industry might say. 

There may be a lot of openly gay singers, but it's not common in the Spanish market. Hopefully this will benefit his career and lead the way to others. 

We're looking at you, Maluma. :jj:

If Maluma comes out, I will die. So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, GMFlop said:

Big deal. 

No need to be so negative  

although I personally don’t rlly understand this coming out deal and hope it’s not that big of a deal in the future 

he may have struggled with it a lot and maybe not have had supporting ppl around him 

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

pablo.jpg.33ea6cb974742793ff676ddd7776d8a9.jpg

Spanish singer Pablo Alborán posted a video confirming he's gay.

"Estoy aquí para contaros que soy homosexual."

"I am here to tell you that I am a homosexual," the Malaga singer said.

"No pasa nada, la vida sigue igual. Yo necesito ser un poco más feliz de lo que ya era", ha comentado después de asegurar que siempre ha luchado "en contra de toda expresión que vaya en contra de la libertad y del odio", por lo que quiere que hoy su grito se haga más fuerte y tenga "más valor y más peso". 

"Nothing happens, life remains the same. I need to be a little happier than I already was." Alborán added that he is "against all expressions that go against freedom and hate" and hopes his message creates "more courage" for others.

Watch the video below. Welcome to the #LGBTQ club, king!

In Spain gay boys know so well he's gay since ten years ago, especially people from Madrid and Sevilla. He used to have... You know, a lot of friends...

I don't know exactly how to feel about it... People suspected that he had some relatioships with people like Ricky Martin, Jaime Cantizano, Giuseppe Di Bella, Pakozoic and Pelayo Díaz. People discovered that Pablo has a frienship with Pelayo in an IG photograph and after that they cut off their relationship. Sad...

What I see is Pablo was comfortable with his own sexuality from the beginning, but he hid it beacuse of his career and his girls fanbase.

I think he is cute and talented, but I don't feel this kind of people represents me,  beacuse I've never hidden my homosexuality. I've been insulted, harassed and isolated even for my own family, but I always followed my own way as a gay boy, no matter what.

I think that hes speech doesn't help anyone but his career 'cause he's no longer succesful as he was. It is very opportune to do it during the pride month, but those who fight for the normalization of LGTBI+ community are those who live EVERY DAY as people who don't hide.

For me this whole thing is insulting.britney spears GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block