Cancel culture is out of hand

I get it there's police brutality everywhere. 

But to involve a fictional kids Character like Chase from pup patrol. That's kinda absurd to bring a kids show in this mess.

And trying to cancel Olivia benson..

That has me reeling 

Mariska has done heavily research wuth the NYPD.  One of a few that hasn't had a scandal that has caused the social unjusts and protests. 

But why Cancel a fictional character.

Especially on a show that touches on male ****** assaults and shows that it's rare but it happens and it should be addressed. 

Chase the pup stayspaw patrol fun GIF by Nick Jr

And so does record breaking Olivia benson 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7976d857f4ccb9a21ad90

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

You wish. Camilla stays. 15 year olds are kids. They can’t consent so they can’t be racist either.  But nice try.

:mcwave:

Posts showed that the account was active up until it was discovered last December. Tumblr automatically deactivates accounts for inactivity after 12 months. So, nice try. Camila Cabello was an adult posting those racist things. You’re just as racist as her if you condone what she did. 

go **** yourself middle finger GIF

2 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Posts showed that the account was active up until it was discovered last December. Tumblr automatically deactivates accounts for inactivity after 12 months. So, nice try. Camila Cabello was an adult posting those racist things. You’re just as racist as her if you condone what she did. 

go **** yourself middle finger GIF

She’s only liable for the posts after 2015 when she turned 18. She apologized. And whatever the posts are, Michael Jackson did worse, and drake still name drops him in toosie slide.  Evolved people can separate the art from the person.  

Your labels are meaningless here.  I only care that you call me señorita.

:ramona:

Archived