6ix9ine repeatedly says the N-word in front of Nicki Minaj

12 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Most latinos identify as white , because society has made being anything other than white a negative thing. You can literally put whatever race you want to identify as on any paperwork or survey, doesnt make it true.

girl you are digging now trash digging GIF. Most latinos identify as latino. I think you have black ancestry mixed with Spanish ancestry which is predominant in Mexico.
Black Mexicans are a reality but also a minority. Google away hun, you need it before you can debate as you'd say:cutesybrit:

1 minute ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

girl you are digging now trash digging GIF. Most latinos identify as latino. I think you have black ancestry mixed with Spanish ancestry which is predominant in Mexico.
Black Mexicans are a reality but also a minority. Google away hun, you need it before you can debate as you'd say:cutesybrit:

Yes most Latinos identify as latino, because they are treated as a different race. But it's no different than Mariah Carey deciding that her race is now Lamb. Doesnt make her any less black or white.

You dug up the US census, the most racist country on the planet. The census is based purely on a small percentage of people who fill it out and they get to choose what they identify as. Doesn't make it true. There's literally been recent articles about Latinos choosing to identify as white because of the way US treats them.

When it comes to other things when they ask you about race, Latino isnt even apart of the others. Or it says you can't choose to be Latin and Black or White. It's really stupid tbh.

Race/Ethnicity FAQs - Office of Institutional Research

• Haha 1

And If you go back far enough we’re all monkeys. But in 2020, blacks are black, Latinos are Latino, and nobody should be using the N word in public, including blacks if they want people to respect them.  It’s denigrating, and idc whose trying to take it back,  you obviously haven’t succeeded if the word still has power over you when a white person says it.  Like, what is this forbidden word doing in mainstream music if it’s so off limits.  It’s a mind game.  But y’all ain’t ready for that conversation.

2 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I'm 100% mexican and my 23andme results show 0% african ancestry. My understanding is there are black mexicans, but mostly in small coastal communities. To say that we're all black and should be entitled to use the n-word is ignorant AF. 

Baby you black, those numbers don't mean anything, you have a tint of melanin in your skin :weusay: 

Stop that self hate :schoolingtime:

On 6/15/2020 at 9:22 PM, Style. said:

My thoughts on this? I don’t have any. I thought white people are allowed to use the N word with a black people IF only that black person agrees with it. I’ve heard rumors about Ariana using the N word and some of her friends being ok with it. If this makes sense. At all. :awks:

I do jokes (very inappropriate one sometimes) on black people with my black friends (and they do the same about my ethnicities lol), it's fine as long as it is with your friends, and not saying it publicly (that'd make commonplace for unbothered racism) :whatitellu:

26 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I could be 99% black, that’s not the point. If someone doesn’t identify with Black culture then it is inappropriate for them to say the n-word. The the fact you insist otherwise is insane.

I'm gonna stop responding in this thread because I'm "offending" people. Have a nice day :mcwave:

2 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

Baby you black, those numbers don't mean anything, you have a tint of melanin in your skin :weusay: 

Stop that self hate :schoolingtime:

google aztecs, they are not black. google arabs they arent blacks, gooogle italians they arent blacks , google indians they arent blacks either  

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, LELE said:

google aztecs, they are not black. google arabs they arent blacks, gooogle italians they arent blacks , google indians they arent blacks either  

hes a little slow lmfao 

he called dna numbers "nothing" 

bc having 0% african ancestry doesnt mean s hit cause you are automatically black if u are mexican 

what a joke :tifflmao:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, LELE said:

I think that that person is trolling :truthtea:

reminds me of some Twitter accounts saying that North Africa history was Black :pieceofwhat: same for Egypt :pieceofwhat:

but they were serious :ehum: cultural appropriation :spit: (ofc they were Americans never heard any actual black people living outside of the US saying such a thing)

Some things that I will never understand about American culture is, with allegations, charged with several crimes and atrocities, still promote people like 6ix9ine. why the cancelation culture works only for woman, and most of the times (all of them) is for something that is not so revenant as the crimes that that man did. He’s guilty of NINE crimes, NINE. It’s depressing.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LELE said:

Blacks just like dragging every other race besides whites into their identity politics war because they’re desperate for allies. How is it okay to call someone outside of their race or national identity but it’s not okay to misgender someone?  You can tell the difference between someone black and someone Mexican, Puerto Rican, or Dominican.  Blacks will only pull this when it’s convenient, and will claim nobody knows what it’s like to feel oppressed like they are.  I don’t hear blacks saying they can’t wait to share their reparations with Hispanics.

:wonka:

• Like 1
On 6/15/2020 at 10:25 AM, Gayseus911 said:

Mexicans are black too, he's from new York, specifically the Bronx , every person uses the N word including the white people here, this is probably new to you outside surberban gays, people talk like this in the Bronx and black people are fine with it. It's just different in New York, the hood of new York not time Square or the busy streets like 34th st, I'm talking about the hood way uptown. But I understand where you are coming from :cigney: 

Thank you. All these woke people online and suburban gays truly do not know how far back this culture is. 70s80s blacks and Mexicans have been living together in this street culture in queens/Bronx. This is how they speak, this is the culture. The old heads don’t give a ****, and this is how their kids speak. Nicki knows it too, but she’s trying to bring it back bc she knows the political correctness thats currently trending right now.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block