6ix9ine repeatedly says the N-word in front of Nicki Minaj

4 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

I'm not gonna give a lecture on here :schoolingtime:

They can Google, I’m sure. Save your breath. 

Africans weren’t shipped only to America. Also, many jumped ship and swam to various islands and continents to avoid slavery. Tbh, I don’t think there is a single pure race left. We’re all walking melting pots. 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Hispanics and latino are not Black tho. :pieceofwhat:

There's technically only 3-4 races on planet earth. Other ethnicities and cultures are result of mixing. :OMGney:

A great percentage of latinos are mixed with black. Teryaki 69 background is of Mexican and Puerto Rican decent, both countries where the native people were mixed with black. :surething:

Spoiler

To get even more technical there's only one race. :overitkbye:

1 hour ago, Avatar said:

There's technically only 3-4 races on planet earth. Other ethnicities and cultures are result of mixing. :OMGney:

A great percentage of latinos are mixed with black. Teryaki 69 background is of Mexican and Puerto Rican decent, both countries where the native people were mixed with black. :surething:

Reveal hidden contents

To get even more technical there's only one race. :overitkbye:

Gosh, first of all who is Teryaki? i thought his "name" was Tekashi? I know teriyaki chicken but personally i think that neither a chicken nor a food recipe is relevant in this thread :cuteidk:.
Secondly i know hispanics/latinos are mixed, im not as stupid as you would like me to look :fu:.
But if ppl like you refer to TEKASHI as black then there should be no problem with him calling out the n word :surething:, if you think that is what he is himself, which i can conclude from your post you think he is.
And if you think nobody, not even blacks should refer to themselves as the n word in any circumstance, then this is something than spans wider than Tekashi, because have you heard of rap culture and rap music in general, let alone certain aspects of modern black culture :wtf:?

9 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Gosh, first of all who is Teryaki? i thought his "name" was Tekashi? I know teriyaki chicken but personally i think that neither a chicken nor a food recipe is relevant in this thread :cuteidk:.
Secondly i know hispanics/latinos are mixed, im not as stupid as you would like me to look :fu:.
But if ppl like you refer to TEKASHI as black then there should be no problem with him calling out the n word :surething:, if you think that is what he is himself, which i can conclude from your post you think he is.
And if you think nobody, not even blacks should refer to themselves as the n word in any circumstance, then this is something than spans wider than Tekashi, because have you heard of rap culture and rap music in general, let alone certain aspects of modern black culture :wtf:?

I never said I had a problem with him saying it. I think everyone should be able to say every word. It's all in the context behind its use.

I think its all silly in general. But if we're going to get technical with it. Nobody should have a problem with him saying it.

14 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Like I said I'm not gonna give a lecture on this website, there's this search engine called Google, you should give it a try :bichpls:

So now i did. I searched Mexican ethnicity, got on wikipedia, page is called Mexican Americans, jumped to race and ethnicity and got this:

2010 U.S Census[49]

Self-identified Race

Percent of population

White alone

52.8%

Black

0.9%

Asian

0.4%

American Indians and Alaska Natives

1.4%

Native Hawaiians and Other Pacific Islanders

0.2%

Two or more races

5.0%

Some Other Race

39.5%

Total

100%

you should try the search engine yourself :awww: it is very enlightening if you know how to use it.
oh and i googled Puerto Rican ethnicity as well for you guys:

Nationality: Noun Puerto Rican(s). Adjective Puerto Rican. Ethnic composition: white (mostly Spanish origin) 80.5%, black 8%, Amerindian 0.4%, Asian 0.2%, mixed and other 10.9%. 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

So now i did. I searched Mexican ethnicity, got on wikipedia, page is called Mexican Americans, jumped to race and ethnicity and got this:

2010 U.S Census[49]

Self-identified Race

Percent of population

White alone

52.8%

Black

0.9%

Asian

0.4%

1.4%

0.2%

Two or more races

5.0%

Some Other Race

39.5%

Total

100%

you should try the search engine yourself :awww: it is very enlightening if you know how to use it.

Nationality: Noun Puerto Rican(s). Adjective Puerto Rican. Ethnic composition: white (mostly Spanish origin) 80.5%, black 8%, Amerindian 0.4%, Asian 0.2%, mixed and other 10.9%. 

I'm not gonna lecture on here hun, he is black and that is that :mcwave:

20 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

2010 U.S Census[49]

Self-identified Race

Percent of population

White alone

52.8%

Black

0.9%

Asian

0.4%

1.4%

0.2%

Two or more races

5.0%

Some Other Race

39.5%

Total

100%

Most latinos identify as white , because society has made being anything other than white a negative thing. You can literally put whatever race you want to identify as on any paperwork or survey, doesnt make it true.

1 minute ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

African ancestry is present but in lower proportions :brityes:Mexican population have found European ancestry ranging from 56% going to 60%, 64% and up to 78%.

I'm 100% mexican and my 23andme results show 0% african ancestry. My understanding is there are black mexicans, but mostly in small coastal communities. To say that we're all black and should be entitled to use the n-word is ignorant AF. 

First of all can I just say that I hate the usage of the N-word (both the original version and abridged version, but I'm talking specifically about the latter right now) in rap music or everyday conversations even? I'm half-black and I've never used that word myself because to me it still feels demeaning, and everytime my black friends use it I just cringe internally. 

I hate 6ix9ine so much though, and I hate how certain Latinos like him who have like 10% African ancestry at most think they have an N-word pass. 

• Like 1
Just now, Avatar said:

Most latinos identify as white , because society has made being anything other than white a negative thing. You can literally put whatever race you want to identify as on any paperwork or survey, doesnt make it true.

Latino/hispanic is not a race, I'm Mexican and my birth certificate says white because Mexican is literally not a race. I don't identify as black because there's nothing about my background that pertains to black or african culture, if I was black I would rightfully be offended if a person like me was using the n-word.  

2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Latino/hispanic is not a race, I'm Mexican and my birth certificate says white because Mexican is literally not a race. I don't identify as black because there's nothing about my background that pertains to black or african culture, if I was black I would rightfully be offended if a person like me was using the n-word.  

I don't think anyone was saying that all latinos or mexicans are black or should be identified as such. But some of them are/do. That was my point.

The other point that some of the posters are missing, is in most "urban" areas, latinos have been giving the pass to use the word. And it's not a shock to hear it being used.

**** I've seen plenty of white people use it and it was okay based on where they were. Every city/state/country is different.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block