Nicki Minaj has the worst discography in all of music (opinion)

Nicki Minaj has the worst discography in the history of music. While Nicki does have some bops (I was a barb from 2008-2014), the bad songs outweigh the good. I went to Spotify and put “this is Nicki Minaj” on shuffle and to say I almost puked is an understatement. It went from a bop like “anaconda”, to the country flop “come see about me”, then to the first major flop of her career “stupid ***”, then to “the boys” which was a weird song that nobody remembers, to “Fendi” (a flop collaboration I’ve never even heard). I couldn’t listen to it for longer than 30 minutes.

I’ve come to the conclusion that Nicki Minaj focused more on grabbing low hanging fruit to make sure she got the most hot 100 entries, and didn’t care about making classic songs. And the result is the worst discography in music history. 

How can you say her discography is good when it’s filled with songs like this? Also, I can’t wait for her next video where I’m sure she’ll be twerking in a pool...for the 110th time.

nicki minaj crying GIF

nicki minaj crying GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Like 2

We all know Nicki will be that Queen. She’s iconic in the music industry and has lasted for years. She’s the blueprint to today’s female rappers. No female has maintained a rap career for as long as her. 
Her Legacy is great. Her bops are great. A Nicki Minaj thread where we celebrate her is much more sensible.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

She has some bops:

Your title is a MAJOR overstatement, but I do think her features are collectively better than her actual discography:

^ legendary

Plus, a Nicki verse can always save a horrible song, such as this one:

:cackling:

That’s the issue! She has SOME bops, but when you listen to her ENTIRE discography, it’s not cohesive and most of the collaborations suck. That’s the problem 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

We all know Nicki will be that Queen. She’s iconic in the music industry and has lasted for years. She’s the blueprint to today’s female rappers. No female has maintained a rap career for as long as her. 
Her Legacy is great. Her bops are great. A Nicki Minaj thread where we celebrate her is much more sensible.

Kim is the blueprint for all female rappers. Not Nicki.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

She writes her own raps and is better than cardi 

to me 

idk 

romans revenge reminds me of just how good of a rapper she is 

What about romans holiday? 🤣  this song should’ve ended her career tbh

and safaree is the one who ghost wrote romans revenge remember?

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

What about romans holiday? 🤣  this song should’ve ended her career tbh

and safaree is the one who ghost wrote romans revenge remember?

Well u can’t deny that Nicki writes a lot of her music 

I like them and to me cardi just feels idk

Not very genuine 

but to each their own ya know 

in the end I’m a shaki fan for life so what do I care :shaktongue:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Well u can’t deny that Nicki writes a lot of her music 

I like them and to me cardi just feels idk

Not very genuine 

but to each their own ya know 

in the end I’m a shaki fan for life so what do I care :shaktongue:

I love Shaki!! “Can’t remember to forget you” and “hips don’t lie” are main stays on my summer playlist every year!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block