This Day in Pop: Britney Spears releases 'I Wanna Go' single in 2011 (June 13)

3 minutes ago, SexyLove said:

'Trip to your heart' had that high of a percentage? Were anti-fans trying to sabotage? 

tenor.gif?itemid=5178343

It would've been the perfect 4th single, and it deserved it, since it was the second place here. :lessons:

But they came up with that short and unfair selection of songs for the following poll when Criminal won :icant2:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, ol123 said:

The UK really slept on this one. Didn't even reach top 100. :(

UK really after the Circus era was a hit or miss for Britney spears. 

And honestly if you weren't lady gaga or Rihanna. UK didn't really care for you.

They had Kylie minogue as their preferred pop star. Despite being born in Australia. kylie is seen as a British icon. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Her biggest radio hit in the US. :barbie:

Same in Spain, they still play it a lot on the radio to this day :mhm:

18 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

And honestly if you weren't lady gaga or Rihanna. UK didn't really care for you.

They had Kylie minogue as their preferred pop star. Despite being born in Australia. kylie is seen as a British icon. 

So true. I don't get the obsession with Kylie :yaknow:

the last solo top 10 hit we got :gobaby: and Britney actually never promoted it in a tv or award show performance but still managed to peak at #7 :madance: good times :crying1: when will Pity Girls and Make Me :smokney2:

Spoiler

and the perfect follow up that never was

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYmP8kn5htppvv533LCvr

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Kylie is ageless over here. Alot of the time when stars get older they don't really get radio play anymore. The complete opposite for Kylie. Queen managed to release a country pop album, still have it reach number 1 and still had it playing in almost ever highstreet shop you walked into. Queen. :barbie: The British have and will always eat her music up. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2