This Day in Pop: Britney Spears releases 'I Wanna Go' single in 2011 (June 13)

I think this will always be one of my faves from Femme Fatale and I was so happy when it was announced as the third single. It’s a shame it flopped in my country. The video is great too, always been a massive fan of Britney’s hair in it!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ol123 said:

Kylie is ageless over here. Alot of the time when stars get older they don't really get radio play anymore. The complete opposite for Kylie. Queen managed to release a country pop album, still have it reach number 1 and still had it playing in almost ever highstreet shop you walked into. Queen. :barbie: The British have and will always eat her music up. 

Is that true? I can’t say I’ve heard any of her more recent singles. I know Golden went to number 1 but I don’t remember the singles being actual ‘hits’....

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Isla said:

Is that true? I can’t say I’ve heard any of her more recent singles. I know Golden went to number 1 but I don’t remember the singles being actual ‘hits’....

Golden was the only single that wasn't really heard on the radio. I honestly don't think i heard it once. That was the 3rd single. Stop Me From Falling was the song that got the most radio time. Dancing was on the radio a little bit but not as much as Stop Me From Falling. The single didn't do extremely well on the charts but somehow still managed to be played everywhere. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Golden was the only single that wasn't really heard on the radio. I honestly don't think i heard it once. That was the 3rd single. Stop Me From Falling was the song that got the most radio time. Dancing was on the radio a little bit but not as much as Stop Me From Falling. The single didn't do extremely well on the charts but somehow still managed to be played everywhere. 

Oh that’s interesting. Maybe I’m just listening to the wrong radio stations?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Isla said:

Oh that’s interesting. Maybe I’m just listening to the wrong radio stations?

I can't remember what stations it was played on the most. I just remember every time i went into high street shops i'd hear it so many times. :orangu: Hopefully she'll push out K15 this year, it's apparently almost finished. We'll see if it get's the same radio time. 

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:
  • Inside Out
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 10%
  • I Wanna Go
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 38%
  • How I Roll
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 2%
  • (Drop Dead) Beautiful
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 4%
  • Seal It With A Kiss
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 1%
  • Big Fat Bass
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 9%
  • Trouble For Me
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 1%
  • Trip To Your Heart
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 18%
  • Gasoline
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 3%
  • Criminal
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 10%

These were the results of the poll btw.

#Justice4TripToYourHeart :liar:

Omg these flop fans were about to ruin single 3? :gloriascary:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, ol123 said:

I can't remember what stations it was played on the most. I just remember every time i went into high street shops i'd hear it so many times. :orangu: Hopefully she'll push out K15 this year, it's apparently almost finished. We'll see if it get's the same radio time. 

Dd that’s weird cause I never heard it in shops. I don’t think so anyway. It’ll be interesting to see how well the next album does for her.

• Like 1