Where’s @Roxxy? :( Roxxy Appreciation Thread

JackSProductions

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

I hope she's okay :omggg: Hopefully she's just busy or some s.hit like that.

23 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s the first day of absence. Her last hiatus we talked on PM, but now it’s :gloriascary: I hope she’s okay too :sobbing:

23 hours ago, Midnight said:

:ohdear:

I was wondering the same thing this morning.  I haven’t noticed her in any of the few threads I’ve been in.  I hope she’s ok.  :sendinglove:

• Content Curators
38 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I was wondering the same thing this morning.  I haven’t noticed her in any of the few threads I’ve been in.  I hope she’s ok.  :sendinglove:

Yeah it's been a couple of days now, hopefully everything is okay.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

9 hours ago, Puppy said:

Ya’ll need to stop making me worried every time she’s gone man...

I would like to think she’s just taking breaks. I mean I disappear for days...

@Roxxy Gurl next time announce your hiatus before you disappear :jl:

she hasn't even answered me through Instagram :idkney:

I don't even use Instagram for messaging, but I used it just to see if she answered lol

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

she hasn't even answered me through Instagram :idkney:

I don't even use Instagram for messaging, but I used it just to see if she answered lol

Gee I keep telling myself things are gonna be okay but now I'm starting to worry :wtfdidusay:

I mean I barely go on instagram lol maybe I should as I'm the only person in my friendship circle that has one but don't update :jl:

She is more likely in vacation, I think she deserves to take a break, being a moderator is difficult, also she is a very active member, so a break might be necessary sometimes... We don’t have to worry, she won’t take a break anymore if you continue to worry like that lol so yeah don’t worry she will come back when she wants :) 

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, MSTAR said:

She is more likely in vacation, I think she deserves to take a break, being a moderator is difficult, also she is a very active member, so a break might be necessary sometimes... We don’t have to worry, she won’t take a break anymore if you continue to worry like that lol so yeah don’t worry she will come back when she wants :) 

Yeah you're stuck with me in the mean time :jl:

Archived