Where’s @Roxxy? :( Roxxy Appreciation Thread

JackSProductions

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I thought it was Beyonce six inch heals.

“I've been devoting myself to you
Monday to Monday
And Friday to Friday
Not getting enough retribution
Or decent incentives to keep me at it”

fun fact

she wrote this song in 9 minutes :shaktongue:

• Content Curators
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

“I've been devoting myself to you
Monday to Monday
And Friday to Friday
Not getting enough retribution
Or decent incentives to keep me at it”

fun fact

she wrote this song in 9 minutes :shaktongue:

I'm such a flop ur so right please don't tell anybody I forgot the words to a Shaki bop :fakecry:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Me back!

greetings

Thank you for understanding. I really missed all of you. 💛🧡💜

I finally got to read this thread. :fakewow:

My DMs and IMs, and Instagram and Twitter DMs have been full of well wishes since day one. I'd like to thank @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Mattyj7883 @blackoutbixxh @AmorProhibido @Prime @babyimmafreak90 @Born2Die @Midnight@Invitation @VCTR @reecejwilson first of all for your never ending love and support like omg and for taking a stand with me, for checking up on me almost everyday during my break - some literally everyday. And some for telling me about the existence of this thread. I appreciate all of you. :hugs:

Thank you to my co-Rangers 💛🧡💜 @JordanMiller @PokemonSpears @Urbanney @Dark.Knight @puppylo16 for standing up for me :gobaby: for your love and support and loyalty and patience and for checking up on me. This team. :sobbing: and to Jordie for his understanding. 💛🧡💜

Pink Ranger, reporting for duty.

1746c4ef42c110748722a291df0d90a7df82c9c9

Thank you @JackSProductions oh my god this thread. I did not expect this. :yesokay: Thank you. Also, you can thank PokemonSpears cause he took a photo of the OP and sent it to me on Instagram. Sooo sweet. :qtbrit:

And the replies and reactions! @Alex_1991 @C0CKy @xkhingx my handsome loves I see you. 😘 I see you too @Arianna @Towelney  @Kuzco Kuzzie! 🤗 @vzlafan I screamed reading the :imacat: reference. Haha! @Toxic.Latin I love you, why you always do this to me with your gifs. :gloria: @MSTAR I saw your Overprotected videos. Thank you! 💕 @Theonetheonly Vios, it's everything! @VCTR i told you not to tell them Liam and I are expecting. This moment reminds me of Britney revealing that Zoe was pregnant with twins and of course i'm Zoe cause i'm married to Star Lord. :lolnoworries: @CJMCH your new uploads kept me entertained while doing small activities like cooking or brushing my teeth! @Cheshire-B your voodoo worked cause i'm back! :comingthru:  @Busybee i'm still your friendly neighborhood Barbie. 🦄💖 @brycetippe Born2Die always tells me i'm a Femme Fatale. :makeitrain: @Winter _90 does that mean i'm a telenovela princess? :imcute: @SlayOut omg you nailed it. I was thinking the same thing. That I was on the 2 week break that Britney took after the BRITNEY era wrapped up and that all I need is time and a moment that is mine. :crying1: @OnlyFacts I hope you haven't been trying to steal my menses while i was gone. :gtfo: @rodrigobjs why you :bang: me? Are we gonna bang bang in to the room? :britlol: @ShatteredBoy justice has been served, Marshall. :barbie: @jennyj like i'm not even kidding but i was just sleeping all the time. Literally. In between binge watching Killing Eve. @Invitation SCREAMING at Flava Flav :gloriascary: Taehyung and I are secretly texting while I was rewatching all of the Phase 3 MCU films with Liam - and the occasional baby making. :werk: @babyimmafreak90 omg I love the way you guys are doing Britney and Overprotected rituals for me. :haha: but what do you mean forcing your husband? Does he really not like Overprotected? :idkney:

Also shoutout to @Theo04t cause I browsed through my notifications page and I think he literally liked all of my posts on the Mood Ring mega thread while I was away. :blol:

THANK YOU EVERYONE. I'M SO GLAD TO BE BACK! :makeitrain:

I just had my 4th Billboard Hot 100! :barbie:

Hide contents

Stream my song! :ari:

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜

I dedicate this song to all of you.

Omg that message, it took you a week to write that anything, wow. :fakewow:

Really, you're a kind and a nice person, it's really rare essentially on internet (where the half are trollers/haters lol) 

I saw your awesome comments on the Overprotected videos, well to be honnest, I even not seen your YT username but I knew it was you just by "Mstarry" and "🧡💛💜:nonono:

44 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Omg that message, it took you a week to write that anything, wow.

Really, you're a kind and a nice person, it's really rare essentially on internet (where the half are trollers/haters lol) 

I saw your awesome comments on the Overprotected videos, well to be honnest, I even not seen your YT username but I knew it was you just by "Mstarry" and "🧡💛💜"

Thank you, Mstarry. :bigkiss: But i'm not all nice though. :idkney: i'm Slytherin, you know. :mattafact: and yeah i saw you liked my comment on your channel omg. :makeitrain:

Archived