• Last Reply
On 1/31/2021 at 12:53 AM, nwonder said:

I miss her @Roxxy

On 1/31/2021 at 1:19 AM, BUWYGF said:

Come back @Roxxy 

On 1/31/2021 at 1:22 AM, limezd said:

Where you at @Roxxy

I'M HEEEREEE! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

So today's the 1st Anniversary of my Exhale Debut so i decided to drop by and say hello to the staff and check out some of my tags and say HIYEE!!! 💛💜

I'm still kinda updated with what's happening on Exhale via DMs on Instagram from Exhalers particularly @PokemonSpears and Jordan and I are still in touch. I still support his vlogging, of course. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Also, to everyone who sent me DMs, I see my inbox is stacked with messages, I will reply to each and every one of you! Thank you and I love you all! :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I've been busy with a new endeavor. Well, it's not technically new, but i'm reconnecting with my first love / passion and that is online gaming. I don't think i'm as good as when I was a PRO but i've been training again and if I don't make it back in the PRO scene, i'm happy to atleast be close if not in the Top 200 again. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I already said hello to Jordan and the Mods and now i'm saying HELLO WORLD!

Gosh, I missed Exhale! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Husbands, sound off! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

TEEHEE 💛💜

Roxxy

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

So today's the 1st Anniversary of my Exhale Debut so i decided to drop by and say hello to the staff and check out some of my tags and say HIYEE!!! 💛💜

I'm still kinda updated with what's happening on Exhale via DMs on Instagram from Exhalers particularly @PokemonSpears and Jordan and I are still in touch. I still support his vlogging, of course. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Also, to everyone who sent me DMs, I see my inbox is stacked with messages, I will reply to each and every one of you! Thank you and I love you all! :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I've been busy with a new endeavor. Well, it's not technically new, but i'm reconnecting with my first love / passion and that is online gaming. I don't think i'm as good as when I was a PRO but i've been training again and if I don't make it back in the PRO scene, i'm happy to atleast be close if not in the Top 200 again. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

TEEHEE 💛💜

Roxxy

Welcome back Roxxy!

the real omg GIF by VH1s Daytime Divas

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

OMG i didn't recognize you for a sec! HIYEE! :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: Why you look so cute tho in your profile picture. Marry me and make my comeback fun by inducting yourself in my long list of husbands (they'll tell you i'm insane). :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Yeah it’s me, “Corso”

Unveiling Jamie Dornan GIF by Ovation TV

I’m now “Exaholic” because that song SLAPS HARD!

• Content Curators
31 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

TEEHEE 💛💜

Roxxy

Seraphine is fking OP at the moment. You better duo with a Senna player.

uou came back right after Cardi B released a new anthem.

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

TEEHEE 💛💜

Roxxy

Is this a D R E A M?

Just when I was losing hope that we’d see you on here again...

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Happy anniversary beaut!! 💚💚  you are exhale excellence 

tumblr_n8x53abItb1t8wou5o6_250.gifv

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

TEEHEE 💛💜

Roxxy

Welcome back, Legend! :matches: Are you talking about League? If so, I hope you've been having fun. Personally, I've been doing the exact opposite - after like 7 years of playing this game, I took one of the longest breaks I've ever taken. I don't know... I guess I just haven't been feeling it lately. Plus, I wanted to focus on my exams as well. Either way, I started playing again yesterday, and it's been pretty fun, but I don't know if it'll be enough to reignite the passion that I once had for League. I think I might be ready to move on to bigger and better things. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Enough about me, though. If you're talking about League, how is it going? What lane have you been playing? What champs have you been playing? What do you think of all the crazy new things they've introduced? Or have you been playing some other game? I'm So Curious! :explainlol_stare_spin:

• 1 month later...

Archived