Where’s @Roxxy? :( Roxxy Appreciation Thread

JackSProductions

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Aww I love it. Make me, Carli. :makeitrain:

How should we start this ? Would you like me to sing u a song ? Write you a poem ? Take something off  ? :bieber: you chose, oh and I would like to point out that I uploaded my pic just 4 u so that should earn me something don't you think my little pony :goat:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

22 minutes ago, Midnight said:

How should we start this ? Would you like me to sing u a song ? Write you a poem ? Take something off  ? you chose, oh and I would like to point out that I uploaded my pic just 4 u so that should earn me something don't you think my little pony

EEEK!!! :yesokay: You're so eager to please. I like it. :makeitrain::haha: Can you do all of that?

Bixby play my song~

Spoiler

GREEEDDDEEEHHHHH

WOOOOO!

Spoiler

You know that i'm greedy for love. You know that i'm greedy for love.

Spoiler

:barbie:

Yes! Welcome back officially @Roxxy :pumped: 

Starting from your newbie BOMT era, through your mega-superstardom Britney era, lastly to your controversial/rebellious ITZ/Chaotic era. You’ve now entered your no f#€k$ given Blackout era which means it’s over for all you h0ës :embarrassed:

In all honesty though, it’s so refreshing to have you back (even though we’ve been in contact for a while now). Exhale feels a little more like home again :hugs:

12 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Yes! Welcome back officially @Roxxy :pumped: 

Starting from your newbie BOMT era, through your mega-superstardom Britney era, lastly to your controversial/rebellious ITZ/Chaotic era. You’ve now entered your no f#€k$ given Blackout era which means it’s over for all you h0ës :embarrassed:

In all honesty though, it’s so refreshing to have you back (even though we’ve been in contact for a while now). Exhale feels a little more like home again :hugs:

So when’s the circus era? :yaknow:

• 1 month later...

Archived