Iconic: “Mood Ring” Debuts In The U.K. At...

35 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

She Hit Top 10 On The Official Scottish Charts.  All Over The U.K. Britney Slays :surprisedney:

The UK is made up of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Mood Ring has only officially charted in Scotland. But still, slay for a 4 year old song! 

• Love 2
Just now, AndyFoster said:

The UK is made up of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Mood Ring has only officially charted in Scotland. But still, slay for a 4 year old song! 

I Know What The U.K. Is Comprised Of Lmao,  But Each Country In The United Kingdom Has It’s Own Chart (Excluding Wales).  The U.K. Official Singles Chart Is Actually Only For England, The Scottish And Irish Is Only For Those Respective Countries.  

17 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I Know What The U.K. Is Comprised Of Lmao,  But Each Country In The United Kingdom Has It’s Own Chart (Excluding Wales).  The U.K. Official Singles Chart Is Actually Only For England, The Scottish And Irish Is Only For Those Respective Countries.  

What? That can't be right. I'm pretty sure the UK Singles Charts is for the entire UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) but the Scottish Singles Chart is for Scotland only. The Irish Singles Chart is for the Republic of Ireland. 

19 minutes ago, Isla said:

What? That can't be right. I'm pretty sure the UK Singles Charts is for the entire UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) but the Scottish Singles Chart is for Scotland only. The Irish Singles Chart is for the Republic of Ireland. 

Yes, Thats Right,  I Worded It Wrong.  What I Was Trying To Say Is That The Scottish Singles Chart Counts Just As Much As The U.K. Singles Chart.  What I Was Also Trying To Say Is That The U.K. Singles Chart Is Only Based On Sales, Streams, Radio Airplay Of England.  Not Everywhere In The U.K.

5 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Yes, Thats Right,  I Worded It Wrong.  What I Was Trying To Say Is That The Scottish Singles Chart Counts Just As Much As The U.K. Singles Chart.  What I Was Also Trying To Say Is That The U.K. Singles Chart Is Only Based On Sales, Streams, Radio Airplay Of England.  Not Everywhere In The U.K.

What? If the UK singles chart is only based on sales and streams in England it might as well be called the English Singles Chart. I highly doubt that's the case. Do you have a source for this?

1 hour ago, Isla said:

What? If the UK singles chart is only based on sales and streams in England it might as well be called the English Singles Chart. I highly doubt that's the case. Do you have a source for this?

It would not surprise me if that was the case and it does only count England. A lot of things in the UK/Britain only consider England and everyone else in the nation gets forgotten about..