Favorite songs by artists you dislike

Some of these artists I wouldn't say I necessarily 'dislike', rather I'm just not a fan of them.

Beyonce: Irreplaceable, Partition

Rihanna: Disturbia, Rehab, Rude Boy, S&M

Katy Perry: I Kissed a Girl, Hot N Cold, Dark Horse, Chained To the Rhythm, Never Really Over, Harleys In Hawaii, Daisies 

Xtina: What a Girl Wants, Dirrty, Fighter, Your Body, Fall In Line

Demi Lovato: Get Back, La La Land, Heart Attack, Cool For the Summer, Sorry Not Sorry, Solo (with Clean Bandit), Sober, I Love Me. Not a massive fan of her as a person though.

Madonna: Hung Up, Sorry, 4 Minutes, Celebration

Mariah Carey: Fantasy, Heartbreaker, We Belong Together 

Miley Cyrus: Not a super massive fan of her nowadays but I like her first two albums and some of her other stuff from around that time. More recently, I love Mother's Daughter and Slide Away 

Kanye West: I like a lot of his earlier singles but cannot stand most of his more recent output. And I deffo don't like him as a person.

Taylor Swift: Wildest Dreams (Probably because it sounds like a Lana song)

Not a Beyoncé solo fan, I preferred her in Destiny’s Child but I like Baby Boy with Sean Paul, Beautiful Liar with Shakira (probably because it has more of a Shakira vibe than a Beyoncé vibe) and Sweet Dreams is a bop.

Katy Perry: E.T. (Without Kanye)

Xtina: Genie in a Bottle (probably because it’s a blatant rip-off of Britney’s sound)

Not a huge Madonna fan but I cannot deny she’s had some amazing hits in her career. Notable mentions: Like A Prayer, La Isla Bonita, Vogue, Frozen, Sorry and Girl Gone Wild are all gems.

7 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

Thank you for using Taylor Swift to illustrate the thread, couldnt have picked someone more fitting :queenflopga:

I Knew You Were Trouble

Blank Space

Ready For It (even though it sounds quite cringey with her voice and accent)

Delicate

And thats it :awks:

;)   Do you hate Taylor because you think she's overrated too?

• Haha 1

Ooooh let me think....

I really don’t like JLo... but I love I Luh Ya Papi, I’m Into You and I’m Gonna Be Alright the remix 

I don’t like Camila Cabello... but I love I’m Into It and Living Proof

I don’t like P!nk ... but I love Who Knew

I don’t like Maroon 5.... but I like What Lovers Do 

I don’t like Bebe Rexha.... but I love That’s It feat. Gucci Mane

4 hours ago, CarlyRaeJepsenStan said:

;)   Do you hate Taylor because you think she's overrated too?

How is she overrated? She’s incredibly talented at writing and playing instruments, and she has some really beautiful and amazing songs that people can relate to.....

13 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

Thank you for using Taylor Swift to illustrate the thread, couldnt have picked someone more fitting :queenflopga:

I Knew You Were Trouble

Blank Space

Ready For It (even though it sounds quite cringey with her voice and accent)

Delicate

And thats it :awks:

Have you listened to her discography? There’s this one song called Safe and Sound that is so beautiful.... and Sad Beautiful Tragic... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block