Favorite songs by artists you dislike

Taylor 

Debut: teardrops on my guitar

Fearless: love story (what a timeless masterpiece), fifteen, fearless

Speak now: mine, back to december

Red: Red (another masterpiece)

1989: Blank Space, style, new romantics, out of the woods

Lover: Cornelia street, lover, daylight, afterglow, Miss americana and the heartbreak prince (Dedicated by Carly is much better).

red.jpg.fbf1f6f1fb97728c2ed6e81389356734.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Beyoncé: Crazy In Love, Baby Boy, Naughty Girl, Me, Myself & I, Check On It, Upgrade U, Beautiful Liar, Sweet Dreams, Fever, Countdown, End of Time, Best Thing I Never Had, Drunk In Love, Partition

Katy Perry: I Kissed a Girl, Hot N Cold, California Gurls, Teenage Dream, ET, Peacock Hummingbird Heartbeat, This Is How We Do, International Smile, Swish Swish, Bon Appétit, Harleys In Hawaii

Rihanna: Pon de Replay, SOS, Unfaithful, Disturbia,  Umbrella, Push Up On Me, Don’t Stop The Music, Breakin’ Dishes, Shut Up and Drive, Rehab, Good Girl Gone Bad, Wait Your Turn, Stupid In Love, Russian Roulette, Rude Boy, Photographs, S&M, Only Girl (In The World), Man Down, You Da One, Where Have You Been, We Found Love, Talk That Talk, Do Ya Thang, Right Now, Stay

Billie Eilish: Ocean Eyes, Bellyache, MyBoi, Copycat, Lovely, Bad Guy, You Should See Me In a Crown, When The Party’s Over, Bury a Friend 

:clicktina:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Dat's a lot of songs from an artist you dislike :fran:

I was going to say the same thing, but to their defense, they could’ve recently disliked the artist. Although they do know a lot of the deep cuts and means they were still checking on her. I have a LOT of  songs from artists I used to like but don’t like anymore. Opinions on the artist can change, but you can still appreciate the bops you used to listen to. I dislike Katy but I recently listened to HIH and it’s a bop. Doesn’t mean I like her :clicktina:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I don’t dislike her, I’m not a fan either but 7 rings by Arianna is a h0e anthem for the ages. 

JLo I don’t like at all but Waiting For Tonight is a great bop. Same with Let’s Get Loud. 

Don’t like T Swift much either but Blank Space is an undeniable bop and I genuinely love Wildest Dreams. 

Omg JLo has so many anthems. Love Don't Cost a Thing is such a bop. :madance:

• Love 2

Justina Timberflop - Mirrors, What Goes Around (even if it's a Britney diss :quirkney:)

Ariana Grindr - Love Me Harder, Dangerous Woman :ari:

Katy Perry - i actually really liked her before she made fun of Britney so almost all of her singles before Hitless. i particularly like the Teenage Dream album, generic as it is. Peacock cock cock :snarky:

Selena Gomez - Wolves :selena:

Justina Bieber - the entire Purpose album, 2U, Friends, Beauty and a Beat, As Long as You Love Me, One Time :bieber:

Kanye West - All of the Lights

Jennifer Lopez - Love Don't Cost a Thing, I'm Real, Jenny from the Block, All I Have, Get Right :jlostare:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block