Favorite songs by artists you dislike

6 minutes ago, CarlyRaeJepsenStan said:

why do you dislike Camilla?

I mean, I don't really have anyone I downright hate or dislike. I had a hard time coming up with anything (that's why it took me so long to reply in this thread), but I never liked Fifth Harmony. I always thought they were super boring, so the same translates over to the girls themselves (besides Lauren, maybe). Idk, I just find Scamila weirdly annoying. :idkney:

57 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I mean, I don't really have anyone I downright hate or dislike. I had a hard time coming up with anything (that's why it took me so long to reply in this thread), but I never liked Fifth Harmony. I always thought they were super boring, so the same translates over to the girls themselves (besides Lauren, maybe). Idk, I just find Scamila weirdly annoying. :idkney:

Camila is racist. Period 

8 hours ago, CarlyRaeJepsenStan said:

;)   Do you hate Taylor because you think she's overrated too?

No hate.

I just think shes as fake as it gets and it astounds me that more people havent caught on yet.

She also has an obsession with being a victim and playing the bully whenever she gets a chance.

Its an enormous turn off.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, CarlyRaeJepsenStan said:

Carly's discography is much better.

Hmm... well that’s your opinion, and that’s fine. But not sure what Carly and Taylor have to do with each other? You can like both.. but if Taylor just isn’t your taste I can understand that too. I don’t think she’s overrated though...

6 hours ago, CarlyRaeJepsenStan said:

Because Carly should be touring stadiums and winning Grammy like Taylor. 

Couldn’t that be said about a lot of stadium-touring and Grammy-winning artists? Not sure why you’re coming at Taylor for the lack of Carly’s success. I’m not a huge fan, but I support Carly. I definitely support Taylor, as I am a huge fan. But yeah.... hopefully Carly will get the recognition she deserves.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block