Plastic Martyr accuses Lea Michelle of being transphobic

10 hours ago, kaledkalil said:

Wasn't her audition for another character and after what she did there (was a bit rude to the pianist and bratty in general ) that she got the part? I think it was pretty clear that the character that she played was basically her. 

To my point of view or people talking, I think she might be just an ******* and rude to everyone, and not particularly racist. Or maybe both. :schoolingtime:

Wow, she really IS Rachel. 

16 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

Heather Morris got involved, says Lea was unpleasant to work with but doesn't think she's a racist and is getting a bit of backlash for it

I’m not sure why Heather is getting backlash for saying that. I don’t think Leah is racist, she’s just a but t h ole of a person. She seems very inclusive of all types when it comes to who she mistreats. 

edit: we really can’t say but t h ole? Google is so conservative :gunriah:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I’m not sure why Heather is getting backlash for saying that. I don’t think Leah is racist, she’s just a but t h ole of a person. She seems very inclusive of all types when it comes to who she mistreats. 

edit: we really can’t say but t h ole? Google is so conservative :gunriah:

Maybe use valve next time?  :haha:

Spoiler

Also, I agree about Heather Morris getting backlash.  I don’t get it.  I feel like this isn’t so much a race issue but just someone being a total diva and rude.  I like what Amber Riley said about the situation in her IG live video.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I think it’s fine that these ladies are upset with her. I find it sad that Instead of using their voices at this crucial time in history to say something powerful and uplifting they decide to address Leah Michele’s past mega **** vibes when we have poc and trans people dying in the streets...  Awesome  it got resolved and a great lesson in forgiving... I would have done it in private instead of publicly shaming some pregnant ***** you once worked with but that’s just my four centsbritney GIF by Brooke

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

I am honestly beginning to worry about this whole thing, I know many might disagree but hear me out.

We are becoming way too sensitive over what biggoted people of any color have to say. Although we're developing as society, rich, selfish, hateful people are still at the top and they still have the power. Believe me when I say this, 80% of the overall world population is most definitely homophobic/racist, and the somewhat aggressive behavior coming from the LGBTQI community can horribly backfire. We are sassy and we have rightfully started enjoying our rights, but we have definitely become very aggressive. 

I'm afraid that white powerful people in the background will at one point decide they've had enough and stomp all over gay and black rights, and believe me, they would get an insane support from all the hateful ppl. 

What I'm trying to say is, the fight is far from over and we need to be more tactful and subtle, these people still have the power over us. Although one day we will be in a place where they don't, that day is still not here.

We need to play our cards smarter and develop a thicker skin if we want to survive this.

• Like 1
On 6/5/2020 at 2:27 AM, BUWYGF said:

I am honestly beginning to worry about this whole thing, I know many might disagree but hear me out.

We are becoming way too sensitive over what biggoted people of any color have to say. Although we're developing as society, rich, selfish, hateful people are still at the top and they still have the power. Believe me when I say this, 80% of the overall world population is most definitely homophobic/racist, and the somewhat aggressive behavior coming from the LGBTQI community can horribly backfire. We are sassy and we have rightfully started enjoying our rights, but we have definitely become very aggressive. 

I'm afraid that white powerful people in the background will at one point decide they've had enough and stomp all over gay and black rights, and believe me, they would get an insane support from all the hateful ppl. 

What I'm trying to say is, the fight is far from over and we need to be more tactful and subtle, these people still have the power over us. Although one day we will be in a place where they don't, that day is still not here.

We need to play our cards smarter and develop a thicker skin if we want to survive this.

I completely agree - I feel like the gay community was always about freedom of thought but now it has become a hive-mind group and I do not agree with a lot of hateful things being spewed by the LGBTQ+ people and when I try to speak up, I am racist and told to "kill myself".  Now LGBTQ+ is being used by outside forces and "MAP's" and Zoophiles are trying to group themselves in with it.  We gotta get our community in check. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block