Plastic Martyr accuses Lea Michelle of being transphobic

9 minutes ago, Invitation said:

I didn't accuse her of being a racist, but she was indeed crushing a black girl's dream on her first TV gig. That's her first hand experience.

I find it extremely problematic that a white person is again policing what this BLACK girl is saying from her experience. Put yourself in her position. Also, when she said this, Willam and everyone else didn't come out and said she's horrible. So, even if she felt like she was treated horribly as a black woman, where is the lie? 

You keep saying you're not defending Lea, but your first reaction was to question the victim instead of sympathizing with her.  (this is not directed at Born2Die)

What I am getting from her tweet is she felt bullied by this woman, and she did not feel like this woman should represent the movement because it wasn't genuine.

I'm not questioning the victim where did you get that? :zoomzoom:

I just said the tweet she responded was BLM related and her experience had nothing to do with it  so she could've just mention her on a fresh tweet instead of responding to a BLM support tweet  :surething:  and now that i think about it,  has the potential to twist the story and make it as that Lea is a racist piece of **** whereas she's just a piece of **** in general

It's like Justin Timberlake popping a gay rights tweet and Janet Jackson responding as "oh but you exposed my breast and didn't even share the backlash" like gurl what? Do it on a new tweet, not related (that's such a random example lol dunno where that came from :awks:)

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
9 minutes ago, hxpnxl said:

I'm not questioning the victim where did you get that? :zoomzoom:

I just said the tweet she responded was BLM related and her experience had nothing to do with it  so she could've just mention her on a fresh tweet instead of responding to a BLM support tweet  :surething:  and now that i think about it,  has the potential to twist the story and make it as that Lea is a racist piece of **** whereas she's just a piece of **** in general

It's like Justin Timberlake popping a gay rights tweet and Janet Jackson responding as "oh but you exposed my breast and didn't even share the backlash" like gurl what? Do it on a new tweet, not related (that's such a random example lol dunno where that came from :awks:)

I appreciate you trying to explain your thoughts, but I'd just have to disagree with you. Lea kinda shattered this black girl's dreams and traumatized her, so this black girl didn't think Lea should benefit off the PR trend of posting about BLM and felt the need to expose her. As I said, she could be a terrible human, but with Amber Riley co-signing it, the plain narrative of the story is still a powerful white woman bullying a black woman with dreams.

More accurate example would be me being bullied  and ostracized at school / college in the past, then seeing those people on Facebook using the rainbow filter on their profile pictures when it was trendy to do it. I felt anger and disgust. 

17 minutes ago, Invitation said:

I appreciate you trying to explain your thoughts, but I'd just have to disagree with you. Lea kinda shattered this black girl's dreams and traumatized her, so this black girl didn't think Lea should benefit off the PR trend of posting about BLM and felt the need to expose her. As I said, she could be a terrible human, but with Amber Riley co-signing it, the plain narrative of the story is still a white woman bullying a black woman with dreams.

More accurate example would be me being bullied  and ostracized at school / college in the past, then seeing those people on Facebook using the rainbow filter on their profile pictures when it was trendy to do it. I felt anger and disgust. 

I'd agree IF they bullied you because you're gay. Call them out directly.

However, if they bullied you just because they don't like you, meaning you being gay was not the reason for it, I'd say what I say for this Lea drama. Yes call them out, I'm behind you but not under a rainbow filter. Go make a new post about it.

I don't follow the story about Lea so I don't know who she was a ***** towards, was it only black woman who she bullied? Then okay it was related.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Invitation said:

I find it extremely problematic that a white person is again policing what this BLACK girl is saying from her experience. Put yourself in her position. Also, when she said this, Willam and everyone else didn't come out and said she's horrible. So, even if she felt like she was treated horribly as a black woman, where is the lie? 

unrelated but I'm middle eastern,  not labelled as white according to census  :ohi: 

Or am I? I'm actually circassian whose ancestors came to Turkey, is that white, I have no idea :umsaywhat:

that girl from 'Glee' who happened to be the main character

well :spit:

https://twitter.com/Sammie_Ware/status/1267632171570745345

https://twitter.com/MsAmberPRiley/status/1267653867056984065 

https://twitter.com/OfficialDabier/status/1267655483764039682

idk though if (despite the awful comment about the wig) it was towards Black people specifically, but what it sure is that this is just another evidence adding to the building of Lea Michele's ****ty behaviour :whatitellu: she has the nerve to take herself for granted though :spit: just because she has one leading role in a popular TV show :spit: aka the singer with one song charting in the BB100 (75th position) :spit: she may have the voice but she lacks the it-factor I guess :jl: (hi JL) 

& I won't even speak of her acting 'skills' :spit: scream queens is basically Rachelle 1.25 speed :spit:

where did Murphy find that cast? like half of it is problematic (including even p*******a) 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Invitation said:

Lea should benefit off the PR trend of posting about BLM and felt the need to expose her. As I said, she could be a terrible human, but with Amber Riley co-signing it, the plain narrative of the story is still a powerful white woman bullying a black woman with dreams.

No... This is all getting too far off topic. I will say, I think Lea using #BlackLivesMatter is what is confusing people here and perhaps #JusticeForGeorgeFloyd would have been more appropriate. But first of all, it's not a "PR" trend to to comment or post about this right now. America is really hurting right now and I'm sure people's last concerns are posting for likes. 

Lea was talking about how this wasn't just one incident of police killing a black man for no reason. Do you know why? Because he used a fake $20 bill to pay for cigarettes. This is the problem here. This is what she was referencing. That it happens year after year with cops using unnecessary force for no reason. 

I don't think grouping bullying & the ****** of an innocent black man should be associated together in this tweet thread. While both harmful, they are not the same level of problem. The Glee girl shouldn't have used the tweet to start talking about bullying, and Lea should've probably used a different hashtag as that is what's creating some fuzziness. 

• Leader
6 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Jordan you are always policing us to not cuss or fight and to be better, but this post is you inciting a reckless fight. This dispute she claims is NOT BLACK LIVES MATTERS RELATED. She never even directly stated that. You implied it. Im so sick of you calling all of us out on here for debating and yet you blatantly did this for views on your site. I've been an Exhale user for years but you are so out of touch. You want rainbows and hearts on political issues but condemn us when it is not realistic. Then you post this thread inciting more hate? Hypocrite. YOU BE BETTER! F--- I'm sick of being a person of color and YOU consistently policing me and MY FEELINGS. I'm fed up. A Lot of us are fed up. I subscribed because I believed in your vision of community building but you are too uncomfortable for people to call out injustices on your site. 

Edit: yes the actress tweet was a direct response to Lea's BLM tweet but in her response she never mentioned that it was racially charged. She never gave grounds for that and maybe there was something racial she felt but if so say it. She did not. I am not standing up for Lea. Lea Michelle is just a b----. A lot of talented women in the music industry are mean, but I'm calling out the intent of this thread.

Hey @Born2Die, I appreciate you voicing your concerns. I have a differing view from you.

When I made this post, I was intentional and specific about the words I used. Nowhere did I state this was related to the Black Lives Matter movement or race nor do I believe I implied it. I do believe there are layers here where her co-stars implied it, but I did not. I left that open to interpretation because I refuse to put words in someone else's mouth. Does that mean we don't share stories like this here? No. That does not create any kind of dialogue or move us forward in any way. Stories like these are important.

How I see it: I recanted that Lea commented on George Floyd, and Samantha Ware responded. 

I apologize if it came off as insensitive or if I implied anything, that was not my intention at all. I'm also sorry if you feel I've been policing your feelings. I have been trying to guide Exhalers who are outraged to choose to respond to things in a matter that does not incite anger - even if the topic seemingly calls for it. It's possible, though proving to be an uphill battle, to post triggering content AND have people respond without losing their cool. I know it's difficult, especially under the world's current circumstances, but I strive for that. That's what makes a community stronger, is when we can have differing opinions but share them in a way that doesn't offend the other party.  

Sorry again if my post hurt your feelings. 🙏 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, AnthonyTalks2Much said:

Yeah... I don't know why the GP views her as so "positive". I knew someone that worked on set for a summer internship and... said she wasn't pleasant. 

I am not surprised to hear that. I always felt that I saw right through her. Her dead shark like eyes never fooled me. She’s a witch. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block