Plastic Martyr accuses Lea Michelle of being transphobic

Honestly, it’s what she deserves. It’s been rumors for years how mean she is. I wonder if her attitude is why Columbia never pushed her music.

the Internet is going to make her go into labor cancelling her while she’s pregnant. We could’ve waited until after the baby arrived to cancel her lol 

• Haha 2
On 6/2/2020 at 3:01 AM, hxpnxl said:

i mean...  was this really the right time to start the drama. her personality being a ***** is one thing and her supporting BLM is another.  :umwtf:

You still don't get it. You are insensitive to the hurt Ware went through. Lea used the fact that Samantha wore a wig to humiliatte her. Those remarks were not only mean, but straigth up racist. It didn't came up at the time because of Michelle's privilege. Certainly, her victims were afraid to shed light on her doings. And now, Lea is appropriating BLM to keep projecting a farfetched image.

19 minutes ago, Lorenm said:

You still don't get it. You are insensitive to the hurt Ware went through. Lea used the fact that Samantha wore a wig to humiliatte her. Those remarks were not only mean, but straigth up racist. It didn't came up at the time because of Michelle's privilege. Certainly, her victims were afraid to shed light on her doings. And now, Lea is appropriating BLM to keep projecting a farfetched image.

It's not me who's not getting it or being insensitive, it's you who can't seperate topics :heresthetea: 

How's it racist to drag someone solely for their wig, you don't have enough information about Lea to label her as racist. So to speak if I drag Trixie for the wig she wore it's fine but if I drag Shangela i'll become a racist?  :nonono: I am just mean to both of them.

She can be a mean person and still can support BLM, i'm sure if we analyze each and every person who tweeted a BLM statement there will be all kinds of rude, *****y, mean people involved. It's just different topics don't let your sensitvity confuse you. :britstare11:

As for Lea, drag or cAnCEeL her all you want, for being an *** I don't even care. :cackling:

• Like 5

I'm not here to defend of bash Lea Michelle, but what I took out of this topic while reading the tweets and responses the past few days is the future of the individual. My friends and I had this tough conversations over dinner a few days ago, about people who will hopefully recognize their past mess ups/privilege and hopefully change their behavior, voice their support and be willing to learn how to be better. I know this might be a sensitive topic, but because I've seen people in my own circle change their behavior or ask more questions about how to be better. Can people change?... I don't know... I would hope that they can. But I'm not here to judge when people speak up and recognize their faults, but what I am here to do is to hold them accountable afterwards. Show me that you've changed and then I'll believe you. Words and talking hold very little wait weight for me today. 

I'm going to hold Lea Michelle accountable just as much as I'm going to hold others that have spoken up and recognized their faults. Of course, for others, it might be complete opposite and they will never believe a words she says again or be a fan of her art from this day forward. 

• Like 1

Woww she sounds like a right piece of work. I haven't watched Glee since like 2010, but I heard the other cast members say that she was basically Rachel in real life, she always seemed dodgy to me. 

I'm not sure why you'd just bully your cast mates on the set of a very popular TV show for years and not expect to get found out, I can't really feel sorry for her, she brought this on herself. 

• Like 1

Wasn't her audition for another character and after what she did there (was a bit rude to the pianist and bratty in general ) that she got the part? I think it was pretty clear that the character that she played was basically her. 

To my point of view or people talking, I think she might be just an ******* and rude to everyone, and not particularly racist. Or maybe both. :schoolingtime:

12 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Terrible apology. :smokney2: Instead of saying that she's sorry about bullying, she said she's sorry that other people perceived it as bullying. :tiffeyeroll: Someone needs to hire better PR. :katyfrog: If y'all want to see what an actually good apology looks like:

:clownery:

Colleen is one of the nastiest Youtubers, so rude and mean behind the scenes. Maybe don't post another terrible person. She needs to be cancelled next.

:clownery:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block