Ariana Grande participates in the Black Lives Matter protest in LA

• Leader

ariana-protest.jpg.4d6ddd8093b4830cfb80a34a34afd731.jpg

Ariana Grande took to the streets of LA to protest George Floyd's death and partake in the energized Black Lives Matter movement. 

She recently went on an unfollowing spree on Instagram. Fans suspect she removed any one of her famous friends who wasn't willing to use their platform to speak out about the injustices taking place in the US. 

Related:

• Love 5

ID LOVE TO HEAR FROM MISS GURL, 

THE ONE WHO SAID IM TOO WOKE AND SENSITIVE. YOU GUYS KNOW WHO IM ON ABOUT. 

SHES BEEN SILENT AND HER POSSÈ. WHERE THEY KNOW HUH? 

oh and don’t worry guys I’m not being toxic or negative. I’m aware this site is for fun guys before anyone accuses me of being toxic or I should be banned :parisok:

9 hours ago, sullivanSP said:

ID LOVE TO HEAR FROM MISS GURL, 

THE ONE WHO SAID IM TOO WOKE AND SENSITIVE. YOU GUYS KNOW WHO IM ON ABOUT. 

SHES BEEN SILENT AND HER POSSÈ. WHERE THEY KNOW HUH? 

oh and don’t worry guys I’m not being toxic or negative. I’m aware this site is for fun guys before anyone accuses me of being toxic or I should be banned :parisok:

Alright, I’ll bite.  Why?  Because I’ve lost count on how many threads I’ve gone through where I’ve seen you leaving a trail of passive aggressive comments such as this.  If you’re going to be man enough to continuously call someone out, then be man enough to call them by their name.  It’s no mystery that you’re talking about @Roxxy and what happened the other day.  It’s apparent from the many Hansel and Gretel like crumbs you’ve left all over the site.  I get that you were upset about the joke @iAlwaysSingLive made.  We are all entitled to our feelings.  Looking back now, was it in bad taste considering the thread?  Possibly.  Do I think the initial comment was meant to be hurtful?  Not at all.  Was the whole situation blown out of proportion?  Absolutely.  Here’s the thing.  Everyone deals with uncomfortable situations differently.  It doesn’t mean that we feel a certain way about something.  Some people may use humor as a way of coping in an uncomfortable situation.  I think we can all agree what’s going on around us is nuts!  Do I think it’s right what is going on in the black community right now?  No.  Do I think that all cops are bad and should be categorized into a certain mold?  No.  Do I think that everyone has the right to voice their opinion?  Yes.  However, we need to be able to respect everyone, because we may not all feel the same.  The world is an absolute mess right now.  Why let that flow over into a page such as Exhale, where people may come to escape the real world?  I have had no issues with you.  I like to think I don’t have any issues with anyone on here.  I try to be interactive, respectful, funny, yet sincere.  We all have different sides to us.  Whether we speak up and voice our opinion or stay silent, we all have the right to be here.  We just need to be respectful and sometimes just think before we hit “submit reply”.  I’d like to think that @JordanMillerwill agree with me on this too.  Maybe it’s called Exhale for a reason.  Whether it be an exhale, as in a sigh of relief when people come here and unwind after a long day, or an exhale as in take a deep breath, exhale, walk away, and come back to reply a little later when you’re not as heated.  There’s already enough darkness in the world.  Spread love and light.  And when all else fails...

652199BB-DD81-47DC-9A79-5C42D27CE45A.jpeg.db667a022844bb7da5b1497a53f16d67.jpeg

:sendinglove:

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Alright, I’ll bite.  Why?  Because I’ve lost count on how many threads I’ve gone through where I’ve seen you leaving a trail of passive aggressive comments such as this.  If you’re going to be man enough to continuously call someone out, then be man enough to call them by their name.  It’s no mystery that you’re talking about @Roxxy and what happened the other day.  It’s apparent from the many Hansel and Gretel like crumbs you’ve left all over the site.  I get that you were upset about a joke that was made.  We are all entitled to our feelings.  Looking back now, was it in bad taste considering the thread?  Possibly.  Do I think the initial comment was meant to be hurtful?  Not at all.  Was the whole situation blown out of proportion?  Absolutely.  Here’s the thing.  Everyone deals with uncomfortable situations differently.  It doesn’t mean that we feel a certain way about something.  Some people may use humor as a way of coping in an uncomfortable situation.  I think we can all agree what’s going on around us is nuts!  Do I think it’s right what is going on in the black community right now?  No.  Do I think that all cops are bad and should be categorized into a certain mold?  No.  Do I think that everyone has the right to voice their opinion?  Yes.  However, we need to be able to respect everyone, because we may not all feel the same.  The world is an absolute mess right now.  Why let that flow over into a page such as Exhale, where people may come to escape the real world?  I have had no issues with you.  I like to think I don’t have any issues with anyone on here.  I try to be interactive, respectful, funny, yet sincere.  We all have different sides to us.  Whether we speak up and voice our opinion or stay silent, we all have the right to be here.  We just need to be respectful and sometimes just think before we hit “submit reply”.  I’d like to think that @JordanMillerwill agree with me on this.  Maybe it’s called Exhale for a reason.  Whether it be an exhale, as in a sigh of relief when people come here and unwind after a long day, or an exhale as in take a deep breath, exhale, walk away, and come back to reply a little later when you’re not as heated.  There’s already enough darkness in the world.  Spread love and light.  And when all else fails...

Go off queen all applauses to you. Mediator between me and @Roxxy I think we all got over this when the thread was popping. I’m over this now tbh. I’m sure everyone else is. It was a controversial topic tbh. I’m listening to CHROMATICA feeling myself now. 

enjoy your day and read my positive lovely threads that induce creativity. This place is a beautiful creative outlet as @JordanMiller will agree. 

I think your long lengthy reply which almost made me fall asleep, is sister snatched. <3 

Besides I’ve joined couple days ago and have already contributed so much. You’ll be pleased to know me as someone who will be on here for a very long time. I’m here to make waves :mcwave: 

thats good, its ok to protest the system but its not ok vandalism or theft, thats crime and part of the protest looks like financed because all the miami stuff i readed, they have 57 arrested people, and only 13 of them are from miami the other just came from another city, so in this pandemic who's travel to protest ? it looks like financed people for political reasons, thats happen in my country venezuela.

1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Alright, I’ll bite.  Why?  Because I’ve lost count on how many threads I’ve gone through where I’ve seen you leaving a trail of passive aggressive comments such as this.  If you’re going to be man enough to continuously call someone out, then be man enough to call them by their name.  It’s no mystery that you’re talking about @Roxxy and what happened the other day.  It’s apparent from the many Hansel and Gretel like crumbs you’ve left all over the site.  I get that you were upset about the joke @iAlwaysSingLive made.  We are all entitled to our feelings.  Looking back now, was it in bad taste considering the thread?  Possibly.  Do I think the initial comment was meant to be hurtful?  Not at all.  Was the whole situation blown out of proportion?  Absolutely.  Here’s the thing.  Everyone deals with uncomfortable situations differently.  It doesn’t mean that we feel a certain way about something.  Some people may use humor as a way of coping in an uncomfortable situation.  I think we can all agree what’s going on around us is nuts!  Do I think it’s right what is going on in the black community right now?  No.  Do I think that all cops are bad and should be categorized into a certain mold?  No.  Do I think that everyone has the right to voice their opinion?  Yes.  However, we need to be able to respect everyone, because we may not all feel the same.  The world is an absolute mess right now.  Why let that flow over into a page such as Exhale, where people may come to escape the real world?  I have had no issues with you.  I like to think I don’t have any issues with anyone on here.  I try to be interactive, respectful, funny, yet sincere.  We all have different sides to us.  Whether we speak up and voice our opinion or stay silent, we all have the right to be here.  We just need to be respectful and sometimes just think before we hit “submit reply”.  I’d like to think that @JordanMillerwill agree with me on this.  Maybe it’s called Exhale for a reason.  Whether it be an exhale, as in a sigh of relief when people come here and unwind after a long day, or an exhale as in take a deep breath, exhale, walk away, and come back to reply a little later when you’re not as heated.  There’s already enough darkness in the world.  Spread love and light.  And when all else fails...

Omg what drama did I miss? Can someone subtly point me in the right direction? :mjpopcorn:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Alright, I’ll bite.  Why?  Because I’ve lost count on how many threads I’ve gone through where I’ve seen you leaving a trail of passive aggressive comments such as this.  If you’re going to be man enough to continuously call someone out, then be man enough to call them by their name.  It’s no mystery that you’re talking about @Roxxy and what happened the other day.  It’s apparent from the many Hansel and Gretel like crumbs you’ve left all over the site.  I get that you were upset about the joke @iAlwaysSingLive made.  We are all entitled to our feelings.  Looking back now, was it in bad taste considering the thread?  Possibly.  Do I think the initial comment was meant to be hurtful?  Not at all.  Was the whole situation blown out of proportion?  Absolutely.  Here’s the thing.  Everyone deals with uncomfortable situations differently.  It doesn’t mean that we feel a certain way about something.  Some people may use humor as a way of coping in an uncomfortable situation.  I think we can all agree what’s going on around us is nuts!  Do I think it’s right what is going on in the black community right now?  No.  Do I think that all cops are bad and should be categorized into a certain mold?  No.  Do I think that everyone has the right to voice their opinion?  Yes.  However, we need to be able to respect everyone, because we may not all feel the same.  The world is an absolute mess right now.  Why let that flow over into a page such as Exhale, where people may come to escape the real world?  I have had no issues with you.  I like to think I don’t have any issues with anyone on here.  I try to be interactive, respectful, funny, yet sincere.  We all have different sides to us.  Whether we speak up and voice our opinion or stay silent, we all have the right to be here.  We just need to be respectful and sometimes just think before we hit “submit reply”.  I’d like to think that @JordanMillerwill agree with me on this.  Maybe it’s called Exhale for a reason.  Whether it be an exhale, as in a sigh of relief when people come here and unwind after a long day, or an exhale as in take a deep breath, exhale, walk away, and come back to reply a little later when you’re not as heated.  There’s already enough darkness in the world.  Spread love and light.  And when all else fails...

I thought it was called Exhale because Britney being known for this: hah hah hah

tumblr_ltdy07H85W1r3ty02o1_r1_500.gifv

Jk @Mattyj7883 :jj:

But I love your sentiment. Idk about the noted drama but being respectful with each other is key. Showing kindness is a must.

I've been biting my tongue with a lot of political posts on here because I don't see eye to eye on a lot of the things I have read purely because it gets so heated and personal. It's hard to not take that energy with one long after you logged out. I think when it comes to people personal beliefs, it's hard for many to find the balance of respect and kindness all while debating an opposing view. Hopefully Exhale will find that balance  

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

I thought it was called Exhale because Britney being known for this: hah hah hah

tumblr_ltdy07H85W1r3ty02o1_r1_500.gifv

Jk @Mattyj7883 :jj:

But I love your sentiment. Idk about the noted drama but being respectful with each other is key. Showing kindness is a must.

I've been biting my tongue with a lot of political posts on here because I don't see eye to eye on a lot of the things I have read purely because it gets so heated and personal. It's hard to not take that energy with one long after you logged out. I think when it comes to people personal beliefs, it's hard for many to find the balance of respect and kindness all while debating an opposing view. Hopefully Exhale will find that balance  

Hahaha.  That was good!  I legit loled.  :haha:

Thank you.  I’m glad you agree.  A little respect definitely goes a long way.

It definitely is hard sometimes to bite your tongue.  Especially if you feel strongly about something.  I totally get that not everyone is going to agree.  That’s what makes the world interesting; we’re all different.  What makes it difficult sometimes is that not everyone is willing to agree to disagree.  That’s what makes it hard, because then those feelings do linger.  I work with plenty of people, who I’ve worked with for years and are more like family, but we have very different views.  That’s life.  It’s key to have respect and kindness regardless.  I, too, hope that Exhale will find that balance.  :sendinglove:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Hahaha.  That was good!  I legit loled.  :haha:

Thank you.  I’m glad you agree.  A little respect definitely goes a long way.

It definitely is hard sometimes to bite your tongue.  Especially if you feel strongly about something.  I totally get that not everyone is going to agree.  That’s what makes the world interesting; we’re all different.  What makes it difficult sometimes is that not everyone is willing to agree to disagree.  That’s what makes it hard, because then those feelings do linger.  I work with plenty of people, who I’ve worked with for years and are more like family, but we have very different views.  That’s life.  It’s key to have respect and kindness regardless.  I, too, hope that Exhale will find that balance.  :sendinglove:

You sound like a fun interesting person :chrissy:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block