Protests: Are they happening in your city? Are you participating? Thoughts?

Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

They were throwing water bottles in that exact clip 

look it up

They just ran over a mass of people 

really? Like u can’t be that oblivious 

Sure, those were all water bottles. Just like the man stomped to death only had water bottles thrown at him, thats why he died.

That oblivious? How bout you get your own car in there and allow rioters to swarm you and attack you? I assume youll just let yourself be attacked? 

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, DonoDotto said:

Sure, those were all water bottles. Just like the man stomped to death only had water bottles thrown at him, thats why he died.

That oblivious? How bout you get your own car in there and allow rioters to swarm you and attack you? I assume youll just let yourself be attacked? 

I can’t believe that ur saying that it’s ok for him to just RAM into people like that

a huge group of people 

that’s disgusting 

literally try looking at the primary sources 

some people were throwing TRASH

today a lady got kicked in the stomach and miscarried by a police officer on purpose during these protests 

armed people protesting lockdowns got called nice people by trump 

4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I can’t believe that ur saying that it’s ok for him to just RAM into people like that

a huge group of people 

that’s disgusting 

literally try looking at the primary sources 

some people were throwing TRASH

today a lady got kicked in the stomach and miscarried by a police officer on purpose during these protests 

armed people protesting lockdowns got called nice people by trump 

Youve turned my mind into a pretzel trying to put myself in your mindset with the mental gymnastics you have to go through to write the things youre writing. Unfortunately you seem unable to keep to the facts and stay on topic. God bless.

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Youve turned my mind into a pretzel trying to put myself in your mindset with the mental gymnastics you have to go through to write the things youre writing. Unfortunately you seem unable to keep to the facts and stay on topic. God bless.

What? 
I’m only bringing facts into this? What was the point of that comment 

u have nothing else left to say? Like ok? I’m sorry it’s so hard for you to see the way I see and that’s that people have had enough oppression in this country 

Maybe try to stay on topic instead of trying to say that I am not understandable to you  

36 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Did they just reach in his pockets and loot his dead body? Im equally as disgusted at this video as I am of the video of the cop murderer.

This is the most disgusting video I have ever seen.  That is pure hatred.  Disgusting.  THAT’s DEPLORABLE, for those of you who need a grammar lesson.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
41 minutes ago, FastCar said:

But why should you feel the IMMENSE internal tug of war and ABSOLUTE NEED to explain it?

nothing on you at all, just look at this situation and just think about it.  

you shouldn’t have to explain innocent decisions.  Everyone is tense right now be of covid and that’s adding to all of this.

Because I want to avoid any misunderstanding right from the start. 🙏 

Apparently the Dallas business owner didn’t die And he is just in critical condition. I can’t watch the video but had to look it up. What the **** is the world coming to. I get burning down the police station (if that) but nearly ********* people because of a ****** is completely hypocritical, disgusting and counter productive.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I don't want to be harsh but.. ruining stores and using force kinda "proves" what Trump and co thinks about black people. I DO NOT AGREE but small minded people like racists will use this in their advantage...so they should be the better ones, proving them racists wrong.

I get that you are mad and they have EVERY right to be mad but is force really needed? Are deaths justified to make a point? Cause that's what happening right now if somebody dies of the protests....

I mean go tear down Trump's possesions for all I could care like his hotels and such but don't loot stores or don't burn cars of people that HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. That makes me so mad. 

9 hours ago, Mercuryrising said:

Apparently the Dallas business owner didn’t die And he is just in critical condition. I can’t watch the video but had to look it up. What the **** is the world coming to. I get burning down the police station (if that) but nearly ********* people because of a ****** is completely hypocritical, disgusting and counter productive.

I have now been called racist by someone on Exhale for posting that video and saying Britney should not endorse these protests.  SMH.  That's what the world has come to. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Horrible.  The parents should not have put her in harm's way.  We all know how dangerous these riots are. 

Mte. What kind of parent brings their child to a riot where violence is not in any way a surprise? Child abuse, pure and simple.

Also, context is everything. Showing a video of a little girl wiping her eyes and crying doesnt tell us anything. Next.

• Like 1
Just now, DonoDotto said:

Mte. What kind of parent brings their child to a riot where violence is not in any way a surprise? Child abuse, pure and simple.

We were watching footage of one of our locals malls getting broken into last night but as soon as they got to the Mercedes dealership, thats where the cops drew the line.  Lol. So they are letting the lower-end stores get vandalized but you ain't messing with the rich ppl stores.  There are LOTS of designer places in that mall, I am curious as to whether they broke into those. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

We were watching footage of one of our locals malls getting broken into last night but as soon as they got to the Mercedes dealership, thats where the cops drew the line.  Lol. So they are letting the lower-end stores get vandalized but you ain't messing with the rich ppl stores.  There are LOTS of designer places in that mall, I am curious as to whether they broke into those. 

Ive also been stuck in a situation I didnt wanna be in because police decided to be bystanders and not get involved and do their job- protect the people. Rioters blocking an intersection, throwing stones at the cars in the front, harassing everyone who got out of their cars. It went on for several hours. We had absolutely nothing to do with what they were protesting but unfortunately they still thought it relevant to jump on our cars and bang on it and yell at us through the windows, it was an awful experience.

Ive also been in vehicles that had stones thrown at them (mostly buses).

I have zero sympathy for people who do stuff like that.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Ive also been stuck in a situation I didnt wanna be in because police decided to be bystanders and not get involved and do their job- protect the people. Rioters blocking an intersection, throwing stones at the cars in the front, harassing everyone who got out of their cars. It went on for several hours. We had absolutely nothing to do with what they were protesting but unfortunately they still thought it relevant to jump on our car and bang on it and yell at us through the windows, it was an awful experience.

Ive also been in vehicles that had stones thrown at them (mostly buses).

I have zero sympathy for people who do stuff like that.

From the videos I have seen about Scottsdale, it was mostly young people which makes it more sad.  Hopefully Sacks 5th Ave got some of their $800 t-shirts stolen 

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
58 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I also see you were talking about police being involved and I agree that it is weird that police are ALLOWING the looting.  I have my theories on why but it makes all of this seem so orchestrated. 

U know I was looking at a lot of the protestors and some were saying that the smaller local protests started out fine and peaceful but ended up randomly having chaos and havoc 

idk what but I think there’s something more to it 

9 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

U know I was looking at a lot of the protestors and some were saying that the smaller local protests started out fine and peaceful but ended up randomly having chaos and havoc 

idk what but I think there’s something more to it 

Cool so now the new story is that the rioters didnt actually mean to riot. The riots just "happened" but the rioters had nothing to do with them, the damage was obviously done by right wing plants disguised as left wing people rioting.

The amount of excuses people are making for them bc they realize how much the "protests" were damaging to their cause :cackling:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block