Protests: Are they happening in your city? Are you participating? Thoughts?

Where I live in LA?  It’s far too much.  I feel like I’m completely voiceless because of social media and how one sided everything is, how much pressure is put on individuals to express their opinion and stance on every issue.  Of course I support justice for George Floyd.  I’ve been changed by that video as I believe people are being really compelled moved by it... it is the perfect storm for something like this to happen, and we need to re-evaluate how everything is dealt with in this nation, but it is a process, and this behavior (the destructive behavior, the stealing, the fires, the obliteration of small business owners’ livelihoods) is not the answer.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Did you see the gay business owner get stomped to death in Dallas?

The moment an act of savagery like that occurs against another innocent being is unquestionably the moment the whole rioting loses any and every excuse for legitimacy (if there werent enough reasons to question its legitimacy to begin with). Had the tone of the protests been different, the outcome would have been different.

Will this man be remembered as well? Will he be reported on day and night on the news? Will anyone take responsibility for having decided who is worthy to live or die in a supposed protest against people deciding who lives or dies? 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I changed the logo up top as a means of solidarity for what’s going on. 

Before anyone comments that it’s mostly white... since our theme color is dark blue, if the colors were inverted the black would fade into the background and not be visible. Thought that would be much much worse. 

But why should you feel the IMMENSE internal tug of war and ABSOLUTE NEED to explain it?

nothing on you at all, just look at this situation and just think about it.  

you shouldn’t have to explain innocent decisions.  Everyone is tense right now be of covid and that’s adding to all of this.

I'm all for protesting as it needs to be addressed and dealt with.

But rioting and vandalizing? Nope, that won't prove anything. And more evidence keeps appearing of people bussing in from other places, being paid off to do it, creating more chaos.

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
Just now, Dark.Knight said:

But rioting and vandalizing? Nope, that won't prove anything. And more evidence keeps appearing of people bussing in from other places, being paid off to do it, creating more chaos.

Proof of police officers doing it as well 

Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

Proof of police officers doing it as well 

I'm sure some are, as there are corrupted people in every position in the world.

There's even a video circulating from one of the cities, where there's a pile of bricks randomly laying there by where the people started rioting. It wasn't there by coincidence 

3 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

You said bussy :whiteladydance:

• Content Curators
13 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Please provide proof of police officers rioting and vandalazing. We'll wait.

Here’s a terrible video not just pertaining to the current riots 

trigger warning 

also waiting to what u have to say to my comment on the other thread 

3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Here’s a terrible video not just pertaining to the current riots 

trigger warning 

also waiting to what u have to say to my comment on the other thread 

Do explain what this has to do with the subject at hand? Make a seperate thread if all youre interested in doing is posting unrelated videos of police wrongdoings.

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, DonoDotto said:

Absolutely. People blocking your right of way, jumping on your car, throwing rocks at you, and intimidating you is NOT normal. Ive been in such a situation, its horrible.

For the record- rocks CAN and DO kill.

They were throwing water bottles in that exact clip 

look it up

They just ran over a mass of people 

really? Like u can’t be that oblivious 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block