We Should Get All Britney Bonus Songs On Streaming Services

4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

🤣😂 Bionic was trash. The only thing it was ahead of was the coronavirus pandemic. I mean, FFS she used a hand_job ring for the promo pics for the album! Just tacky. The album sucked. She can say it was ahead of her time all she wants, but, stop. It was a flop.

Could you imagine if Britney said Britney Jean was ahead of its time? 🙄 Just let the album flop and stop trying to overcompensate Xtina. Every artist has at least one flop (she has more than one, but still).

LMAO! I can actually picture will.i.am claiming Myah Jean was ahead of its time and the older the record gets, the more people will come to appreciate it. :tiffcackle:

I honestly loved Bionic. Not Myself Tonight, Desnudate and I Hate Boys are bops. The ballads are the best part of the record. At least, it's better than Flotus. :queenflopga:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, aleomg said:

LMAO! I can actually picture will.i.am claiming Myah Jean was ahead of its time and the older the record gets, the more people will come to appreciate it. :tiffcackle:

I honestly loved Bionic. Not Myself Tonight, Desnudate and I Hate Boys are bops. The ballads are the best part of the record. At least, it's better than Flotus. :queenflopga:

Flotus 🤣🤣 lotus sounded like she was desperate and needed to pay the rent. I agree that bionic was better than lotus. Thoughts on the demi collab she did? I hated it and the trash bag she wore in the video 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Flotus 🤣🤣 lotus sounded like she was desperate and needed to pay the rent. I agree that bionic was better than lotus. Thoughts on the demi collab she did? I hated it and the trash bag she wore in the video 

Finally someone not liking their collab. I didn't like it either. I thought it was going to be different, high expectations I guess. :jl:

Did you like the rest of Liberation? ;)

1 minute ago, aleomg said:

Finally someone not liking their collab. I didn't like it either. I thought it was going to be different, high expectations I guess. :jl:

Did you like the rest of Liberation? ;)

The only songs I liked were “pipe” and “like I do”

sigh, I haven’t had any pipe since this pandemic started. I’m in a drought 😭

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Quicksand is a UK itunes/ Apple music exclusive.

I live in the UK and Quicksand has never been on the iTunes edition of Circus for me. Iirc it was a mainland European pre-order bonus track. 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

The only songs I liked were “pipe” and “like I do”

sigh, I haven’t had any pipe since this pandemic started. I’m in a drought 😭

For someone whose username is OnlyFacts, I never would've thought they'd be in a drought. 🤣🤣🤣

You surely can find a pipe to jump on on Grindr, Mario. :uknowit:

20 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

My thoughts exactly!!  It would make her fans happy, get her name out there (especially after all this Glory album artwork and Mood Ring hype) for something besides her IG, and it would be considered an album release towards her contractual obligations.  hey arnold nicksplat GIF

It would be easy coins for her teams and a great way for us to get tracks that are not easy to access to (unless you one is ready get an expensive Japanese CD shipped to their doorstep).

Regarding her contractual obligations, I am sure that albums with previously released songs would not count as new, even though they only were released in a handful of countries.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Girl In The Mirror is paid dust. It's on the McDonald's promo CD isn't it? I think so. I have the CD somewhere.

No, I think that was Heart again dd. Girl in the Mirror is quite sweet though.