We Should Get All Britney Bonus Songs On Streaming Services

We need all of the bonus tracks on Spotify tbh.

The thing that annoys me the most is the fact that Girl in the Mirror, You Got It All and Amnesia are all missing from Spotify UK DESPITE THE FACT they were bonus tracks in that country :gloria: 

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
Just now, Isla said:

We need all of the bonus tracks on Spotify tbh.

The thing that annoys me the most is the fact that Girl in the Mirror, You Got It All and Amnesia are all missing from Spotify UK DESPITE THE FACT they were bonus tracks in that country :gloria: 

You Got It All! I need it so badly ugh...

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Honestly they should just release an album of bonuses/b-sides/rare songs! It’s the perfect thing to do while she’s on hiatus! 

My thoughts exactly!!  It would make her fans happy, get her name out there (especially after all this Glory album artwork and Mood Ring hype) for something besides her IG, and it would be considered an album release towards her contractual obligations.  hey arnold nicksplat GIF

• Love 3

i worship Outta This World and You Got It All but also Rock Boy...omg please i would die if we could get her bonus tracks all on spotify. 

i feel greedy so while we're at it...the joy of pepsi please, spotify release now @ team britney....put the studio version of her cover of burning up too. and give us a release of studio quality versions of the four DWAD tracks she wrote...:gum:

actually just release her entire recording catalogue that hasn't yet been released, all 506959 songs or however many she's recorded :jj:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2