Any straight Britney fans?

3 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

She is since 2007 when Blackout came out. God knows why.No it is, even from Britney herself (the letters she wrote to her fans was for gay´s, she wins gay awards and just mentions them as her fans during her thank you speech )It´ is like we others don´t exist. The Zone even has its own gay collection now. But this is strange because Lou thinks gays should be exorcised. But taken money seems to be okay. Anyway, I´m pissed that we straight fans seem not to count anymore. It feels like the gays took Britney away from us!

No gay man could explain to me why he likes Britney.  For me as a straight, she is a great woman

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DignifiedLove said:

Adele, Ariana, Beyonce and Rihanna tbh.

Adele isn't really a 'pop star' though 

Ariana? :gerlwat: I can't even image a guy trying to look 'manly' listening to her, I mean she's so 'pink' :imacat:

Beyoncé is probably the most wrong one of your list (side-to-side :jl: with Ariana) and I've seen quite a lot this statement before. In France, even saying her name sounds gay :quirkney: let alone listening to 'single ladies' or 'run the world' or 'crazy in love' :quirkney:.

You're probably right about Rihanna though (there's also Shakira)

Britney comes just after actually, she even has a song in GTA and a lot of people like to listen to it while driving at night: Gimme More. FF singles, S&S were going in that direction. Same for Glory potential singles (love me down). 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

Adele isn't really a 'pop star' though 

Ariana? :gerlwat: I can't even image a guy trying to look 'manly' listening to her, I mean she's so 'pink' :imacat:

Beyoncé is probably the most wrong one of your list (side-to-side :jl: with Ariana) and I've seen quite a lot this statement before. In France, even saying her name sounds gay :quirkney: let alone listening to 'single ladies' or 'run the world' or 'crazy in love' :quirkney:.

You're probably right about Rihanna though (there's also Shakira)

Britney comes just after actually, she even has a song in GTA and a lot of people like to listen to it while driving at night: Gimme More. FF singles, S&S were going in that direction. Same for Glory potential singles (love me down). 

We should also try to break stereotypes that straight guys have to be masculine and gay guys have to be feminine tho 

it’s not the case for many who are too afraid to share

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

We should also try to break stereotypes that straight guys have to be masculine and gay guys have to be feminine tho 

it’s not the case for many who are too afraid to share

Beyoncé "sounding gay" just means that most people are seeing her as a gay mentor/icon 

We're more talking about the feedback on this topic :britlol:

3 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

No gay man could explain to me why he likes Britney.  For me as a straight, she is a great woman

I think there are 4 reasons for this:

1.Because the kind of music Britney produces and how her songs sound like. I think it is similar to Cher and Kylie Minogue. (But when I think about it, I can't understand why Kylie is a gay icon. The only ones where it makes sense are Gaga and Madonna.)

2.Because of Britney´s workers. A lot of them are gay too

3.Because of Britney´s character. She gave people the feeling that it is ok to be yourself. You don´t have to be ashamed of yourself. A lot of gays have psychological problems because of how people treat them and that they feel they are not allowed to be like they really are. Britney helps with it.

4. And let's not forget her best friend is gay too.

• Love 1

I’m straigh and I listen to all different types of music and I hate when people say that Britney’s fanbase is entirely gay, not because that’s a bad thing and her fanbase honestly rocks but because it simply isn’t who I am. I listen to some other music that according to society, only gangstas can listen to, but then there’s some 90s music I love that apparently only people above the age of 30 can listen to when I’m a teenager.

Anyways I still listen to whatever music I want to and the people boxing music listeners stay dumb and wrong I guess.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I’m straigh and I listen to all different types of music and I hate when people say that Britney’s fanbase is entirely gay, not because that’s a bad thing and her fanbase honestly rocks but because it simply isn’t who I am. I listen to some other music that according to society, only gangstas can listen to, but then there’s some 90s music I love that apparently only people above the age of 30 can listen to when I’m a teenager.

Anyways I still listen to whatever music I want to and the people boxing music listeners stay dumb and wrong I guess.

Yeh course music got no gender sexuality nothing. Music is music you enjoy what you vibe with :feelingit:

• Love 4
  • 8 months later...

Britney has the most straight male fans, cos she's neutral on politics.

Every diva starts great..

Madonna had straight male fans, but when Like a prayer began,  and she started getting political and raising awareness in her music and actually talking about life and the world. 

They were the first to go, and this happens a lot. 

But some acts like The Spice girls,  never made it that way, it really was girls of all ages (Melanie C said that moms dressed like them in the US during their 1998 tour), gay teens discovering themselves.  

• Love 1
On 5/28/2020 at 3:53 PM, Cinderella85 said:

I think there are 4 reasons for this:

1.Because the kind of music Britney produces and how her songs sound like. I think it is similar to Cher and Kylie Minogue. (But when I think about it, I can't understand why Kylie is a gay icon. The only ones where it makes sense are Gaga and Madonna.)

2.Because of Britney´s workers. A lot of them are gay too

3.Because of Britney´s character. She gave people the feeling that it is ok to be yourself. You don´t have to be ashamed of yourself. A lot of gays have psychological problems because of how people treat them and that they feel they are not allowed to be like they really are. Britney helps with it.

4. And let's not forget her best friend is gay too.

You can't understand why Kylie is a gay icon, her whole career is pretty much gay. 

In total campy, and European.

She probably has the most gay employees on her entourage, William Baker, her most infamous collaborator until 2015's Kylie Christmas was over the top imagery, and well her shows were gay, a lot of homoeroticism in her stage shows, the male dancers, gay or straight knew her audience.

So did she, she had a whole stage set like a Treasure island media bathhouse set,  minus none of the X rated stuff..

But, she knows her audience..