Any straight Britney fans?

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

It’s sucks when men are expected only to listen to hip-hop, do sports, not be creative and never cry. The standards for men are insane. I don’t like listening to hip-hop, I much prefer to listen to pop music. It’s so irritating how a man gets teased if he listens to female music.

Ikr, life is so unfair... :mcry:

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Prime said:

100% agree. Luckily for me, I grew up in a household with a single mom and two other sisters. To fit In I had to learn to be comfortable with expressing a more feminine side and would play dolls with them, listen to pop music, etc. It wasn't until I got a little older that I realized there was a stigma behind a straight male doing those things. 

In a way I'm grateful that I grew up the way I did. While I do enjoy sports and Hip hop music, I'm glad that I'm still comfortable enjoying other things that are typically considered feminine without caring about people's opinion or what they feel it does to my "masculinity".

Wow! That’s really great! Same thing for me. It’s a male dominated household, but we respect and like to listen to each other’s music. Nobody really cares about the gender that much.

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Hide contents

I hope nobody finds this thread problematic :sobbing:

dont worry

no one should be finding this thread problematic

ur just turn 14 and ur coming on here to talk about simple life things

if adults wanna get mad or poke fun at straight britney fans they just have insecurities over their own sexuality 

u do u 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

dont worry

no one should be finding this thread problematic

ur just turn 14 and ur coming on here to talk about simple life things

if adults wanna get mad or poke fun at straight britney fans they just have insecurities over their own sexuality 

u do u 

Thx so much!:makeitrain: love u :sendinglove:

I thought they would find this problematic since I was being “judge mental” to the others. And that I was toxic for looking out for straight fans.

Well u never know, I was literally bashed for telling 30-40 year old Britney fans to act mature and not act like they were in 2002:tired:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney was a *** symbol of us heteros. I don't know why she should be a gay icon

She is since 2007 when Blackout came out. God knows why.No it is, even from Britney herself (the letters she wrote to her fans was for gay´s, she wins gay awards and just mentions them as her fans during her thank you speech )It´ is like we others don´t exist. The Zone even has its own gay collection now. But this is strange because Lou thinks gays should be exorcised. But taken money seems to be okay. Anyway, I´m pissed that we straight fans seem not to count anymore. It feels like the gays took Britney away from us!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4