Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

Just now, Email My D said:

Guys theres 55 pages so I'm not sure if anyone said this already but the Mariahs lambs are supporting mood ring, they trying to prevent Ariana with a 4th number 1 debut on BB 100. I could care less about that, but let's use this opportunity to promote mood ring on all Mariah fansites.

WOW. OMG. :makeitrain:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Guys theres 55 pages so I'm not sure if anyone said this already but Mariahs lambs are supporting mood ring, they are trying to prevent Ariana with from getting a 4th number 1 debut on BB 100. I could care less about that, but let's use this opportunity to promote mood ring on all Mariah fansites. :mcwave:

That came out last week so we can't stop that :jl: but we can work at it for this week 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Guys theres 55 pages so I'm not sure if anyone said this already but Mariahs lambs are supporting mood ring, they are trying to prevent Ariana with from getting a 4th number 1 debut on BB 100. I could care less about that, but let's use this opportunity to promote mood ring on all Mariah fansites. :mcwave:

Mariah likes Brit so i’m here for the lambs supporting the movement. Though its in their best interest, its a win win. Haha

• Love 6
Just now, mtlinhares said:

Off topic, but can we please get all these emotes as a keyboard to use on WhatsApp? I can't express myself anymore without such an iconic selection of gifs and pictures

SAME. :deadbanana:

I actually chat using emote codes. :makeitrain::tiffdrink::barbie: when talking to Exhalers outside of Exhale. :haha:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

That came out last week so we can't stop that :jl: but we can work at it for this week 

Lol sorry I'm not really in the know, I just saw one of Mariahs fan pages 'the Fandom' posted on YouTube 'keep streaming mood ring' with the new glory cover, and some in the comments were discussing Arianas 4th number 1 debut. But nonetheless Army start promoting on Mariah fan sites, if they could not stop Rain on me from getting to number 1, I'm sure they will want revenge for next week's chart update lol. 

• Love 3