Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

18 minutes ago, Indemik said:

That's so weird, like Britney's team never does pretty much anything extraordinary. I wonder, if it has something to do with her new management cause I read that Britney's not on Larry's manager page anymore :ohwut:

I think since Jamie isn't conservator anymore Britney's requests go through her temporary conservator. She might have requested to fire Larry (again). Britney is doing what she can such as the album cover change and releasing Mood Ring as appreciation for the free britney movement which allowed her to have some control back now.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

the rest are 'eh', but I've always thought the same about "Better" :meryl:

yeah, they're not very accurate, but is the closest I have from real life lol 

But yeah, Better it's just that picture. Those are the exact same colors I see when I hear that song, and I don't know how to explain it :haha: but that's the color of Better 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

And because i'm calling it Glory's official third single, we need to let the universe know! 💛🧡💜

So i'm featuring this, @Jamiea1112:barbie:

I’m not even sure what this means... but I’m excited regardless. Haha :jj: Overall... what a day!! 

I guess it kinda is a 3rd single as that 15 second insta story was more than DYWCO ever got :imdying:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I guess it kinda is a 3rd single as that 15 second insta story was more than DYWCO ever got :imdying:

DYWCO got multiple live performances, outside POM, including the fact that it was the only promo single that got performed live the very day it came out :outwithit: (Clumsy wouldn't be performed until 2018) 

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

DYWCO got multiple live performances, outside POM, including the fact that it was the only promo single that got performed live the very day it came out :outwithit: (Clumsy wouldn't be performed until 2018) 

Why have I totally forgotten about the Today performance!? I just feel it wasn’t pushed enough as an actual single. DYWCO deserved more.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Why have I totally forgotten about the Today performance!? I just feel it wasn’t pushed enough as an actual single. DYWCO deserved more.

No, you're right, it was not pushed enough :crying1: I just wanted to say that it really had all the things to become a proper single if they wanted to. 

All about the Glory era felt like an unfinished job. They gave up too soon. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Well at least they broke a musical record , Britney's gonna be the first singer to release a third single from a 4 year old album lol :riha: 

Also I love how everyone is so excited as if the song didn't exist before .....:kisses2all:

• Haha 3