Literally every Britney song that didn’t go number one (Besides toxic) needs more recognition and you all know I’m right. 

The cure by Lady Gaga didn’t even deserve what it got sorry. 

Hate me by Ellie Goulding deserved better. 

Xtina 2009-Present deserved better. 

Not a song but Joan Cusack in Adams Family Values. 

13 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ve never heard of that artist but I checked her out on Spotify and her streams are abysmal :gloriascary: who is she? 

Yeah. She pretty much vanished after having issues with her record label. She was in a Canadian show back in 2005 called Instant Star. She has tried hard and even had major award winning producers working on her songs, but it just never happened for her. She recently came out with another record. Some of her songs are a bore, but she has.many cool ones.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Jakeuskhan said:

Literally every Britney song that didn’t go number one (Besides toxic) needs more recognition and you all know I’m right. 

The cure by Lady Gaga didn’t even deserve what it got sorry. 

Hate me by Ellie Goulding deserved better. 

Xtina 2009-Present deserved better. 

Not a song but Joan Cusack in Adams Family Values. 

A lot of Ellie Goulding’s songs definitely deserved better. Starry Eyed, Guns and Horses, Your Song, and Goodness Gracious all should’ve charted :clicktina:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Bigno said:

Yeah. She pretty much vanished after having issues with her record label. She was in a Canadian show back in 2005 called Instant Star. She has tried hard and even had major award winning producers working on her songs, but it just never happened for her. She recently came out with another record. Some of her songs are a bore, but she has.many cool ones.

Oh that’s interesting and was there a big gap in between the albums? 

• Love 1
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I still listen to the one song she releases every couple of years and they always make it on my year end Spotify lists

Oh so you still check on her. I can't remember the last time I did honestly. But now we here so imma drop this.

Cher Lloyd feat. Becky G - Oath

Peak: #73 on the Billboard Hot 100

Fun Fact: A song for my teammates back then. 💛🧡💜

:barbie:

• Love 1
Just now, Roxxy said:

Oh so you still check on her. I can't remember the last time I did honestly. But now we here so imma drop this.

Cher Lloyd feat. Becky G - Oath

Peak: #73 on the Billboard Hot 100

Fun Fact: A song for my teammates back then. 💛🧡💜

:barbie:

A bop and I’m so glad my Becky G grew up and decided going back to her roots was a better fit even though I love Shower & Can’t Stop Dancin’. Becky G deserved more with her English bops :lessons: but then we never would’ve got this which also is a song that deserves more. Peak: #74 Highest Peak: #1 in too many Latin countries to list but it deserved more in the USA :clicktina:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Peak: #74 Highest Peak: #1 in too many Latin countries to list but it deserved more in the USA 

What! :deadbanana:I never knew it only peaked at #74. I thought this was like a Top 20 hit. OMG. This song deserved so much more. :sobbing: I adore this song sooo much. I feel like she wrote it for me. :gobaby:

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

What! :deadbanana:I never knew it only peaked at #74. I thought this was like a Top 20 hit. OMG. This song deserved so much more. :sobbing: I adore this song sooo much. I feel like she wrote it for me. :gobaby:

A damn sin and I couldn’t believe it either when I checked. I could’ve sworn it was at least a #38 peak here, but it did so well in her dominant market :urite:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block