2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Are we really? So you're gonna help me fix my sleeping pattern? ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Are we really? So you're gonna help me fix my sleeping pattern? ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Yes I’ll be big spoon you be little spoon, then hopefully we can fall asleep. Our body heat can fix this. Or your unicorn powers 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

That album was a vibe, it was ****, sultry and beautiful all at the same time. THE “IF” choreography is gorgeous not to mention “that’s the way love goes” and “back” wooooo 

I love If:gobaby:

One of her best bops. :prettyney:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Like my narcoleptic friend @Roxxy I, too, fell asleep earlier.  I’m in bed now, hoping to doze off in a bit.  It’s only just after midnight here.  Raining out which I love.

Lucky you 🥺 it’s 5:30am and hot in the uk. My ceiling fan is on full blast but my feet are still hot  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Agreed!!  I’ve always loved Janet.  I remember getting her Design of a Decade album when I was a kid.  That thing was on repeat for awhile.  

Wow that must’ve been so cool. The last time that she was mainstream here was with “all night”  I remember listening to it when I was 4 recently so I decided to search. Now I’m a big fan :fakecry:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Wow that must’ve been so cool. The last time that she was mainstream here was with “all night”  I remember listening to it when I was 4 recently so I decided to search. Now I’m a big fan :fakecry:

I still to this day am a little bitter that my sister got to go with our mom to The Velvet Rope tour. She is three years younger than me.  I was so mad because I loved Janet.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I still to this day am a little bitter that my sister got to go with our mom to The Velvet Rope tour. She is three years younger than me.  I was so mad because I loved Janet.

Omg VELVET ROPE TOUR HAHAHAHA. I’m crying why did your mom take her instead of you 😂♥️

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Wow that must’ve been so cool. The last time that she was mainstream here was with “all night”  I remember listening to it when I was 4 recently so I decided to search. Now I’m a big fan

Work it like you're working a pole. :werk: Shake it 'til you're shaking the floor. :brit2016: Pop it like you're poppin' a cork. :lessons:  Don't Stop, don't stop. :bop: Jerk it like you're making it choke. :omg: Break it like you're breakin' a code. :goat: Drop it till you're taking it lower. :slamga: Don't stop, don't stop. :bop:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block