7 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Yeh if u can belt out a tune please, preferably something soft and mellow to put me to sleep Along the lines of Either Madonna’s bedtime stories or Janet Jackson’s 

Did you just say... Bedtime Stories:zoomzoom:

Spoiler

I love Bedtime Stories ! :omg:

And I can do better than that cause this is my favorite. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Spoiler

:barbie:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Did you just say... Bedtime Stories:zoomzoom:

Reveal hidden contents

I love Bedtime Stories ! :omg:

And I can do better than that cause this is my favorite. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Hide contents

:barbie:

Omg I love that, it’s the perfect song to make u feel so relaxed and eased ! That and 

Are such beautiful songs :crying4:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Hmm so basically like sleeping beauty except it’s for 30min to an hour intervals I live for it 

It actually varies. It can be for mins, an hour, to a 4 hour nap, to a legit 8 hour sleep. :kidcries: This quarantine situation has f ed up my body clock. :sobbing:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

One of my all time favorite Janet Jackson songs.  That whole Janet album was Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas

That album was a vibe, it was ****, sultry and beautiful all at the same time. THE “IF” choreography is gorgeous 

not to mention “that’s the way love goes” and “back” wooooo :kfed:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block