Justin Bieber looking hot again

He obviously has a beautiful face structure and in fact his structure developed even better throughout the years :donewithit:

BUT the moustache (especially it’s being not a fully developed moustache without a beard) the neglected looking hair and the non-flattering clothes were covering all the beauty horribly to the point of a b.ner lose  :holduplisten:

People be like “he aged like milk ew” then after a shaving session “ugh he aged like wine mwah”. They’re all overstatements made by looking at photos like they’re looking at a simple geometric shape or something  :britoverit:  Just like Britney’s case :yaknow:

• Love 3
16 hours ago, IUSM said:

The way his neck tattoo is placed, with the small picture thumbnail, I thought he was wearing one earring. :juggingu:

(And I hate too admit it looked hot). :rlynow:

Omg an IUSA fan! :omgreallyney:

I thought I was one of the only ones. You’re real, right? :huh:

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

What who is Johnny Rapid? Is that an actor, singer, artist? I've never heard of him before... :shameless::shameless::shameless:

He’s a gay **** star. Literally everyone has been up his ***, and a couple of years ago he challenged JB to bottom for him for like $2Mill. Needless to say Bieber didn’t accept.  :gelis:   :britoverit:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.queerty.com/meet-jonny-rabid-the-gay-for-pay-adult-star-with-2-million-for-justin-bieber-20150121/amp

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

He’s a gay **** star. Literally everyone has been up his ***, and a couple of years ago he challenged JB to bottom for him for like $2Mill. Needless to say Bieber didn’t accept.  :gelis:   :britoverit:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.queerty.com/meet-jonny-rabid-the-gay-for-pay-adult-star-with-2-million-for-justin-bieber-20150121/amp

B.ITCH i was trolling! Of COURSE I know him bahaha   :tifflmao:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block