Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

How do you find yourself backgrounding vocals for an icon like Britney - do you find out the record label used your demos or did you ad libs songs in an album session with knowing it's for a Britney album?

FYI, Candy From A Stranger demo back in the day for the OG stans was my jam, if you know you KNOW :clicktina:

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Anyway, how did your songs end up in Taeyeon's (legendary K-Pop idol, member of legendary K-Pop girl group Girls' Generation) discography? I'm talking about "I", "Love in Color" and "Fire":typing: It seems to me that you're credited for "music" (checked wikipedia). Did you write the English lyrics? If you did, then I'm assuming you only got credited for "music" because they had to translate the songs to Korean. Or am I completely off? Anyway, that's a really big and impressive entry to have in your portfolio. Good stuff! :mimiclap: I mean, "I" was HUUUGE. How juicy were the royalties? :jl: I don't want to be THAT person, but do you listen to K-Pop? :clownery:

• Love 6