Actor Richard Madden is reportedly quarantining with Teen Wolf star Froy Gutierrez

• Leader

richard-froy.jpg.a6a79b9b7eb9b8128d45a35aeb2a8a46.jpg

Game Of Thrones and Marvel actor Richard Madden, 33, is reportedly living with Teen Wolf star Froy Gutierrez, 22, inside Emilia Clarke's luxurious Los Angeles home.

He originally crashed the pad, which costs $20,000 a month, as a temporary thing, but then the pandemic hit and he couldn't leave. Instead of being lonely, he invited Gutierrez to live with him, The Sun reports. :fran:

Madden previously lived with openly out 13 Reasons Why actor Brandon Flynn until the two had a falling out.:jj:

This brings up a couple of key items I'd love to know your thoughts on.

IF this is true, and IF it's more than just friends (IF IF IF), then... 

1. Does the age gap between these two men pose any issues?
  2. Is The Sun at fault for potentially outing what would otherwise be a private living arrangement (assuming they're more than friends)?
  3. Am I guilty of promoting that as well by posting this here, too?
  4. THIS IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER :didilie:
  5. This isn't a question. It's just really not fair how gorgeous they both are.

Sound off. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Well good for a queer actor doing well and they make a cute couple. I really don't think it's any of our business TBH. Especially if he's in the closet, though obviously he's not hiding it very hard. I always feel uncomfortable when the media reports on peoples' personal lives, as it really isn't our business (and if I was famous I know for a fact I'd hate it.)

Sucks for him that he's stuck in the US of all places for quarantine. No offense, but your guys' country is not doing well. I'm happy to be in Canada.  :demi:

• Love 1

I have so many questions lol. 

• Is Richard Madden gay/bi?
  • Why are they staying in Emilia Clarke’s place?
  • Is Emilia Clarke there with them?
  • Was Froy and the 13 Reasons guy dating?

I’m very out of the loop bc I really only knew about Richard from GOT and have never read anything about his personal life, and I’ve never even heard of Froy. :blol:

Either way, they’re both super hot. As a 22 yo myself, if I were single, I wouldn’t mind a fling with a 33 yo. There’s potential to be in too different of a place in a relationship with that age gap, but there’s also potential for it to work. I would think a 33 yo would be way ahead in their career and also settled compared to the 22 yo, but I’m also 22 and already settling down so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

It also might be different for them since they’re both in the same Hollywood industry rather than normal people like us lol.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Leader
5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I have so many questions lol. 

• Is Richard Madden gay/bi?
  • Why are they staying in Emilia Clarke’s place?
  • Is Emilia Clarke there with them?
  • Was Froy and the 13 Reasons guy dating?

I’m very out of the loop bc I really only knew about Richard from GOT and have never read anything about his personal life, and I’ve never even heard of Froy. :blol:

Either way, they’re both super hot. As a 22 yo myself, if I were single, I wouldn’t mind a fling with a 33 yo. There’s potential to be in too different of a place in a relationship with that age gap, but there’s also potential for it to work. I would think a 33 yo would be way ahead in their career and also settled compared to the 22 yo, but I’m also 22 and already settling down so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

It also might be different for them since they’re both in the same Hollywood industry rather than normal people like us lol.

All valid questions :fran:

Where is my Richard Madden in life :kyliecry:

• Love 1

Personally, I don’t think the age gap is a big deal. They’re both adults, it’s not like he’s shacking up with a 16 year old. Personally I’ve never wanted to date someone younger than me, but to each their own, he seems to be into younger guys. 

I think Richard Madden is gay or bi. And while he should be able to keep his private life private, it’s bugs me he doesn’t come out. I think it’s the old notion that if he comes out he won’t be cast in certain roles. He does a lot of “manly, straight” action roles; marvels the eternals, game of thrones, bodyguard, 1917, he’s rumored to be the next janes bond. He probably doesn’t want to come out because he’s afraid he won’t be cast in those type of roles. But Luke Evans has proved that it’s possible, and I think a lot of straight guys (who make up a large portion of the audience that watches that kind of stuff) dont even realize he’s gay, because they don’t pay attention to that stuff. And I have no idea who Luke Evans is dating, so just because he comes out, it doesn’t meN he can’t have a private life.  It’s his life, his choice, but it would be a bit more inspiring if he came out and ppl would see that you can be gay/bi and be a kick *** action star too... 

• Like 1

Why is everyone having the time of their lives during lockdown, quarantining as couples, while I spent 2 months alone, not physically seeing anyone? Life is not fair. :crying1:

I also wanted my two months of sëx, yoga and cooking amazing meals for two. :crying3:

PS: @JordanMiller, please stop censoring the word sëx! :frenchy:

Spoiler

On the picture you posted Jordan, they look alike, only difference being the age. Disturbing. :umomg:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

He first caught my attention in GOT but I haven’t seen much of his stuff, unfortunately, except for the Elton John movie.  Of course in that movie I wanted to kill him.

If he’s gay then good for him!  I don’t think the age difference is that bad.  There are plenty of couples with similar age gaps.  It does suck if he was outed.  That’s a situation he should have the control in.  Then again, it comes with the territory.

Brb going to google him more...

:jj::typing:

Spoiler

game of thrones idea GIF by HBO
I do want to make a joke but I’ll refrain, because it’s a bit inappropriate.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Personally, I don’t think the age gap is a big deal. They’re both adults, it’s not like he’s shacking up with a 16 year old. Personally I’ve never wanted to date someone younger than me, but to each their own, he seems to be into younger guys. 

I think Richard Madden is gay or bi. And while he should be able to keep his private life private, it’s bugs me he doesn’t come out. I think it’s the old notion that if he comes out he won’t be cast in certain roles. He does a lot of “manly, straight” action roles; marvels the eternals, game of thrones, bodyguard, 1917, he’s rumored to be the next janes bond. He probably doesn’t want to come out because he’s afraid he won’t be cast in those type of roles. But Luke Evans has proved that it’s possible, and I think a lot of straight guys (who make up a large portion of the audience that watches that kind of stuff) dont even realize he’s gay, because they don’t pay attention to that stuff. And I have no idea who Luke Evans is dating, so just because he comes out, it doesn’t meN he can’t have a private life.  It’s his life, his choice, but it would be a bit more inspiring if he came out and ppl would see that you can be gay/bi and be a kick *** action star too... 

He also does quite a few gay roles and I’ve had my suspicions about him for years but if he is then I say welcome :urite: b2409aaee5046b4d7ce323c7a1a91ebc.gif

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, brycetippe said:

Well good for a queer actor doing well and they make a cute couple. I really don't think it's any of our business TBH. Especially if he's in the closet, though obviously he's not hiding it very hard. I always feel uncomfortable when the media reports on peoples' personal lives, as it really isn't our business (and if I was famous I know for a fact I'd hate it.)

Sucks for him that he's stuck in the US of all places for quarantine. No offense, but your guys' country is not doing well. I'm happy to be in Canada.  :demi:

Well not saying that it's right, in fact you're right and it's really annoying having no privacy but that's part of being famous you can't get the one without the other unfortunately .:byesmoke:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block